news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-25-2009, 10:34 AM   #31
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Double Platinum.

Mark My Words.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:35 AM   #32
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what I do not get is with this bieng a Wu site with many dedicated fans(which proved itself with the million man rush on the 50 site) you would think we on this site would have the latest news DAILY!

but alas it is not happening and that is where I think the Wu fails....they do not keep us(the loyalists) informed....

at least with the Roots, Kayne and a few others the log onto their respected website regularly and keep the fans informed

I love the Wu, always have from day one but in this day in age I see that us loyal fans are becoming few and far inbetween

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:39 AM   #33
Tonystarks420
Cold Bottles of Becks

Tonystarks420 crouching tiger

10,000-20,000
Old 02-25-2009, 10:50 AM   #34
adamreed

adamreed crouching tiger

I hope for Rae's sake that it does nicely, but if it doesn't shift many units, the only ones to blame (assuming the quality will be more or less up to par with what we've heard so far) will be people like those on this forum.

it will leak - you will all download it - most of you will cry because it doesn't sound exactly how you want it to sound - Rae will be lambasted - then you'll find something/someone else to cry about - repeat cycle

I've rarely posted here in the last couple of years, I just drop by for news tidbits, but damn!! why so much hate on a fan site!?
adamreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 01:12 PM   #35
Thrilla24x7
I'm The Ultimate

Thrilla24x7 drunken mastaThrilla24x7 drunken mastaThrilla24x7 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
Double Platinum.

Mark My Words.
How?

Thrilla24x7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 01:22 PM   #36
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wu sucks are existing when it comes to not loosing or making money.

they hate money.

If raekwon logged on and said "hi wucorp" his sales would shock even himself (it'll go from 542 to 1000)

but evidentally wumember dont like wucorp cause it's 'disrespectful' due to ppl having opinions.

wow. fucking idiots. Soulja boy makes videos dedicated to negative youtube comments about himself. For this reason he gets more views on youtube. and here you are crying cause ppl think particular songs and albums aren't as good as others, mind you their on a fan site of you. fags.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:25 PM   #37
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamreed View Post
I hope for Rae's sake that it does nicely, but if it doesn't shift many units, the only ones to blame (assuming the quality will be more or less up to par with what we've heard so far) will be people like those on this forum.

it will leak - you will all download it - most of you will cry because it doesn't sound exactly how you want it to sound - Rae will be lambasted - then you'll find something/someone else to cry about - repeat cycle

I've rarely posted here in the last couple of years, I just drop by for news tidbits, but damn!! why so much hate on a fan site!?
cause wutang fucks up alot.

and then expect everyone to be 100% lock step with their fucking up. You KNOW you're making subpar albums cause you don't even preform them.

on top of that YOU DONT EVEN PREFORM THEM

then your gonna make a youtube video about how nobody bought your album in a era that nobody buys anyones albums, you fuckin ninny, even though you DONT EVEN PREFORM THE SONGS FROM THAT ALBUM.

and made a video like, 5 months after release for a song that wufans aren't fond of.
jesus.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:53 PM   #38
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

10 000

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 02:18 PM   #39
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

20k.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 02:19 PM   #40
adamreed

adamreed crouching tiger

I know it's a spoof/parody album, but... by way of putting things in perspective a bit - The Lonely Island - Incredibad debuted last week.

They had 8 videos from the album, plus a lot more on the bonus disc, they have MILLIONS of youtube hits, they regularly get their videos played and promoted on SNL, their latest single features T-Pain,.....total copies sold first week: 47,000.

So big promo doesn't always equal "big" sales these days - it's pretty hard to tell who's going to sell, and how much.

Rae could realistically shift anywhere between 500 - 15,000, any more will depend on distribution.
(Is IceWater even a proper label? - Is it going to be distributed through BabyGrande like Polluted Water?)
adamreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:17 PM   #41
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

I don't really care how much it sells as long as its a bangin album and it will be based on what we've heard so far
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 07:01 PM   #42
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

Old 02-25-2009, 07:06 PM   #43
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

10k?
20k?
50k?

are some of you people crazy?

is there even hype for this album outside of wu tang corp and the corp posters who post on other sites?

i guarantee GZA's sales tripled because he dissed 50cent and those guys at game's forum went out and bought it
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:08 PM   #44
Sarah UK

Sarah UK shaolin monk

Couple thousand.
Sarah UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:09 PM   #45
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)