news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Will you? WILL YOU?
Yay 59 96.72%
Nay 2 3.28%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-25-2009, 02:59 PM   #1
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Will you buy OB4CL2 when it comes?

I won't.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:01 PM   #2
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I will.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:02 PM   #3
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

i will
Old 02-25-2009, 03:04 PM   #4
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Hell yes

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:04 PM   #5
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
I won't.
You are a hater of a highest level.

You hate wu tang, youve said this many time that you dont rate RZA highly as a producer, and you just made a thread to tell the world on a wu fan site you wont be buying the album, which you havent heard at all or even seen a track list.

How about,,, Fuck off?

No one gives a shit if you arent going to buy it.

EVERYONE on this site should have intentions of buying the album

This is the worst fucking thread i have ever seen in my life actually.

Fucking dumbass Serbs. Neg repped for trolling.
Old 02-25-2009, 03:06 PM   #6
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no doubt..

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:10 PM   #7
irish ins
SHAOLIN STUDENT

irish ins crouching tiger

yup, might even go old school and buy a discman to imprint it on the brain
irish ins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:14 PM   #8
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

yes i will
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:14 PM   #9
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Where's the "if it's good" option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:19 PM   #10
Ninja
ADEPT

Ninja drunken mastaNinja drunken masta

I'll prob wait a while cuz they'll prob release both albums ob4cl + ob4cl 2 as a package which i'd buy!!!!
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:22 PM   #11
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dark skinned daddy's son, please.

#1. Get off my balls with that list, I said I wasn't the only one whose opinion I included in making that list. I told few times before who my personal top three producers are, use your search engine and finally lick that sperm, you don't need to ride my dick no more, I came few months ago. Bitch.

#2. I won't buy the album to punish Raekwon for fucking with us fans for four years straight, for making false news, for fucking up with album concepts, for lying, for starting the final internal Wu beef, for fucking in the helicopter, for singing karaoke and for being a general bumboclot for too long period. (I wrote this few times already too. Bitch)

#3. I don't give a shit if you don't give a shit about what I don't give a shit about. I just wanted to see how many people are going to buy the joint, that's all. Bitch.

#4. You are nobody on this forum, so you can't command anyone what to buy and what not to buy. Bitch.

#5. Compared to 99% of your hip-hop shop threads? Whitey please. Bitch.

#6. I'm not a Serb. Bitch.

#7. You even failed at neg repping me. Bitch.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Old 02-25-2009, 03:26 PM   #12
Ninja
ADEPT

Ninja drunken mastaNinja drunken masta

lollll i thought SLIM T was a female!! lollll
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:31 PM   #13
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

I hereby proclaim my avy and sig successful.

Thanks, M.I.A.
Old 02-25-2009, 03:35 PM   #14
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why do you keep saying youre not a Serb, like you arent from Eastern Europe, at least say it and correct people where you are from. Youre all serbs to us anyway.

Secondly, well done for "punishing" Raekwon. I bet you feel real big about that huh?

Go back to jacking off to that english indian girl.
Old 02-25-2009, 03:38 PM   #15
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if its good