news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-05-2009, 05:00 PM   #271
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Yeah, I think I'm done for now. I don't want to buy anymore old shit. Maybe GP Wu or The Wu-Syndicate joint. If I were to buy some old shit they would be the last 2 pieces.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:55 AM   #272
andy_gza
85 %ER

andy_gza grasshopper

Hey, how you get on with cappa's shit? I just got Yin & the yang today and was pleasantly surprised so don't feel dubious about gettin his shit. It isn't anywhere near The pillage but isnt bullshit by any means.

BTW, I mainly just got all general's type shit. Feel like branchin' out a little, What would be your top 3 Must have cd's to reccommend? (None general)
Old 02-28-2009, 11:43 AM   #273
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nice Stuuf
Do U Still Buying Wu Albums?
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 02:10 PM   #274
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_gza View Post
Hey, how you get on with cappa's shit? I just got Yin & the yang today and was pleasantly surprised so don't feel dubious about gettin his shit. It isn't anywhere near The pillage but isnt bullshit by any means.

BTW, I mainly just got all general's type shit. Feel like branchin' out a little, What would be your top 3 Must have cd's to recommend? (None general)
Do you have any Killarmy? Sunz of Man? I wouldn't go near any Cappa. Your good with those two albums...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
Nice Stuuf
Do U Still Buying Wu Albums?
Not really, Just the new good shit. I'm done with wasting money on weak albums.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:26 AM   #275
racist randy
Banned

Just copped that Wu-Synadicate & Gp The Grain/Wu album. along with the newer shit thats been dropping.
Old 11-13-2009, 11:15 AM   #276
racist randy
Banned

I just got some more Gems this weekend, I will update the pictures when I go home next weekend..
Old 04-25-2011, 05:52 PM   #277
racist randy
Banned

Damn...I need to update the front page, 2 weeks i'll update this thread. Collection has grown alot more than what you see.....