news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-01-2009, 11:43 PM   #1
snakesonawiggly
Crunk Is Dead

snakesonawiggly drunken mastasnakesonawiggly drunken mastasnakesonawiggly drunken masta
Default Cam & Ghost Collabo

People are gonna shit on this but fuck em. I have always felt that a track featuring Cam on The Pretty Toney Album & a track featuring Ghost on Purple Haze woulda been money. At the time both woulda fit each others albums perfectly and they were on the same record label. Why did it never happen?

http://ramblingconn.blogspot.com/
my third blog

Last edited by snakesonawiggly; 03-02-2009 at 12:21 AM.
snakesonawiggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:19 AM   #2
Thworldisyours
PRODIGAL SUN

Thworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkey

Completely agreed...

A Wu/Dipset collabo would've been interesting as well...
Thworldisyours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:21 AM   #3
snakesonawiggly
Crunk Is Dead

snakesonawiggly drunken mastasnakesonawiggly drunken mastasnakesonawiggly drunken masta

I also thought that Ghost would of sounded great on Two Words & Gone. i do find it really strange that Kayne has stated that Ghost is one of his favorite rappers and the only thing the did together was the Back Like That Remix and they were on the same label as well

http://ramblingconn.blogspot.com/
my third blog
snakesonawiggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:31 AM   #4
Wu-Tang Gambino
Liquid Swordsman

Wu-Tang Gambino shaolin monk

I'm not gonna "shit" on your idea but I've just never been a fan of Cam'ron so I personally wouldn't like to hear it. Haven't enjoyed any of his or dipset's stuff really. Only stuff from him I'll really listen to is the Children of the Corn shit and that's mostly because of Big L anyway.
Wu-Tang Gambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:34 AM   #5
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that would be a good idea. cam and ghost would have great chemistry, they're alot alike.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:04 AM   #6
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

i've always thought ghost would do well rappin with either cam or jimmy, their styles are pretty similar

and i think i would HATE a kanye and ghost collab...just doesn't really mix, especially now

thats like hearing a common/tech n9ne collab...just wont work
Old 03-02-2009, 05:03 AM   #7
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Ghostface and Dipset sounds great, especially if heatmakerz are on the beat.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:37 AM   #8
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
thats like hearing a common/tech n9ne collab...just wont work
if we're talking lyrics then i agree with you, i don't wanna hear kanye rap on a Ghost joint.. but if we're talking beats then hell yeah, Ghost would've sounded great over Kanye's production when he was on that soulful tip in between like 2000-2004..

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:04 AM   #9
Bacdad

Bacdad shaolin monk

i always wanted this collabo too..i remember reading right before fishscale dropped that ghost was supposed to record 3 tracks with juelz santana..i think it was on chambermusik.anyone else remember this?
Bacdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:10 PM   #10
Dominus Santorini
Mauling Panda's Rampage

Dominus Santorini crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Dominus Santorini Send a message via AIM to Dominus Santorini Send a message via MSN to Dominus Santorini

Cam and Dirty was dope

Cam with Ghost on a RZA or Kanye beat would be definite money.
Dominus Santorini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:45 PM   #11
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacdad View Post
i always wanted this collabo too..i remember reading right before fishscale dropped that ghost was supposed to record 3 tracks with juelz santana..i think it was on chambermusik.anyone else remember this?
yeah i remember them talking about it because i remember telling my friend who is a huge dipset fan about this but i haven't heard anything since
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:53 PM   #12
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Yeah, this would be a nice collab. Especially over that Purple Haze/Pretty Toney type shit.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:51 PM   #13
BigKing.nl
Veteran Member

BigKing.nl iron monkeyBigKing.nl iron monkeyBigKing.nl iron monkeyBigKing.nl iron monkeyBigKing.nl iron monkey

dead prez & Wu-Tang, that would be sick.

Melf.nl bazencommunity
BigKing.nl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:40 PM   #14
LiquidSwords32
ADEPT

LiquidSwords32 crouching tiger

i guess...... ghost would completely shit on cam tho. thats probably why it has never happened..... wu tang emcees scare alot of artists away from jumpin on a track or gettin them featured on one of their tracks cause they are that nice. i mean its obvious cam has more dough or push than someone like ghost right now but its the whole "getting outshined" factor that still exists nowadays, believe it or not

I'm back in the game, Smackin ya brain, Clappin dem things, Accurate aim, Snatching ya chain, Get back on the train, Traficking things, Package ya caine, Crack is the name, Sean is a rapper, But rappin is lame
LiquidSwords32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:45 PM   #15
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

raekwon isn't ready for a cam and ghost collab
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
SKANK HILL is offline   Reply With Quote