news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 02-28-2009, 11:22 PM   #46
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

i fucking love bob marley.

he's got mad swag. he was fine too:

i have so many favorite songs....i think waiting in vain is like top 3 for sure

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 11:30 PM   #47
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilvaFistz View Post
i just made this:

and some pics i had on my pc:

silvafistz hook me up with one!!? pretty please? with karamel on top

Old 02-28-2009, 11:31 PM   #48
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 11:33 PM   #49
KaramelSundae
#TU

^^ one of my favs

Old 02-28-2009, 11:37 PM   #50
KaramelSundae
#TU

Old 02-28-2009, 11:52 PM   #51
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahah was jus about to post that shit

"got 2 hav kaya now"
Old 03-02-2009, 12:41 PM   #52
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

a couple of my favorite marley rarities:

"who colt the game" (lee perry's original mix)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/56417545bf114cfb/

"babylon feel dis one" (original version)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/56417691a9250b62/
Memory Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:58 PM   #53
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by memoryman
bump here's the dub version..

http://www.mediafire.com/?ykjjkw1ha3j
Old 03-02-2009, 01:25 PM   #54
Deviant
Banned

Deviant grasshopper

One love.
Deviant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:33 PM   #55
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by memoryman View Post
a couple of my favorite marley rarities:

"babylon feel dis one" (original version)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/56417691a9250b62/

badass! thanks.

I got Natty Dread today on Wax. Tuff Gong Wax. It has one of the first Marley songs I ever heard on it.

INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 06:27 PM   #56
KaramelSundae
#TU

^^ Lively Up Yourself cuz big daddy said so

Old 03-02-2009, 06:46 PM   #57
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Old 03-02-2009, 06:49 PM   #58
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaramelSundae View Post
silvafistz hook me up with one!!? pretty please? with karamel on top

oh yeah no doubt, specially cuz u asked nicely, lol. let me know wut u want