news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-01-2009, 10:14 PM   #3466
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Iverson is not a team player. Im not saying he doesnt give a fuck, but he is a ball hog, takes bad shots, doesnt get other people involved, wastes possessions.

The Pistons were the worst fit for him.

I was never a big AI fan. I think great scorers are often labeled as great players because of their scoring ability but that is a common mistake.

For instance, in my opinion, Ron Artest is a much better player than McGrady, Vince Carter and guys like that. I'd even say he's better than Iverson.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:20 AM   #3467
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Wasn't Stromile Swift a second overall pick before? What happened? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:21 AM   #3468
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Yeah, I'm done defending AI. He straight fucked up the Pistons! I still think Curry should've handled the situation better, but the team seems to play so much better when AI isn't on the floor...I wonder who's gonna sign him this summer?
Old 03-02-2009, 11:45 AM   #3469
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

a few years back my friend and I would talk about who was better for a basketball team A.I or Duncan, and he would always say A.I and I would say Duncan. 3 titles later and the almost death of the Pistons I think I won

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:19 PM   #3470
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Looks like the Cavs will either pick up Joe Smith or Drew Gooden. Either would be a great addition.

I'm kinda leaning towards Drew cuz we can plug him right into his former starting role. He rebounds better than Smith too.

But then what do you do when Ben comes back?

I think you start Drew and when Ben comes back, have him come off the bench.

But if you sign Smith, then you just go with last years rotation which was successful too.

I dunno, I'd go with Drew tho.
Old 03-02-2009, 06:44 PM   #3471
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Damn I wish I was going to the Heat/Cavs game tonight.

Gonna be great It's gonna be THe heat pulling this one out though. LEBron will get his 35 pts and 10 rebounds and 8 assists but Wade and the boys will find a way.

...oh...and who was it saying that Shaq would be backing up Big Z on Cleaveland?

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:16 PM   #3472
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

SOrry buddy but you dont bench Z like that after all he's done. Not for Shaq at the end of his career.

but again, you wouldnt kno anything about loyalty, being a new yorker who sucks DWades cock and all.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:19 PM   #3473
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Shaq would not have fit in cleveland, and would have fucked up, not complemented the style of the best player in the game.

LeBron needs people to space the floor and create lanes. Shaq does the exact opposite of that.

That being said, Im glad shaq is balling and Im glad he called Chris Bosh the Ru Paul of the NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:32 PM   #3474
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I like the Suns chemistry right now. I dont kno that Shaq can continue to play at this level tho.

And yes, he would have messed up chemistry.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:36 PM   #3475
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The suns' chemistry is good now that Amare's hurt. But unless the suns start playing some D, theyre fucked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:51 PM   #3476
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

People equate scorers with great players and thought cuz the Suns had like 7 guys that could average 20 that they were unstoppable.

But like you said, the problem is they play no Defense....and they still kinda dont, but they are getting a little better.

People think the reason Boston won was because t hey had 3 superstars. Yes, this is absolutely true, but Garnett was a beast defensively and so was the whole team.

You really need only like 2 great scorers on your team. The rest of the guys just need to know their roles and do them effectively. Plus you need diverse contributions from those role players..3 point shooting, defense, ball handling, etc.

-copywrite Huby Brown
Old 03-02-2009, 08:53 PM   #3477
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I give Ray ALlen alot of credit because he adjusted to his role very well. I always liked him as a player.

All three of those guys, i mean my hatred for the Celtics will increase because they are in our way to a title, but I respect that team.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:49 PM   #3478
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
That being said, Im glad shaq is balling and Im glad he called Chris Bosh the Ru Paul of the NBA
whos ru paul?

anyways looks like iversons coming off the bench now, finally curry manned up and made the right decision.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:58 PM   #3479
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
whos ru paul?
hahaha....fuckin foreigner.

Altho i dont kno that knowing who rupaul is is necessarily a good thing.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:32 PM   #3480
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

LeBron showing why he is the KING, and DWade showing why he would not have won shit without big Shaq.

No offense to Wade, but LBJ is on a higher level...not way higher but noticeabley higher.

MVP