news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-03-2009, 02:53 PM   #106
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

the salbum should have its name changed to No Said Date Cuban Linx 2
Old 03-03-2009, 03:08 PM   #107
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

^Maybe even

'Only Built 4 Waitin Niggaz'
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 04:24 PM   #108
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

He's cried wolf over the last few years and gave us numerous empty promises regarding the album. His words mean nothing at this point. He said it was done years ago and that it was a certified classic in his eyes. If that is the case, why would you mess with it and be recording new material a month away (according to Blue Raz) from your promised release date. Why even bother talking about release dates when it's all bullshit?? I just don't understand what he thinks he is accomplishing. I can understand an album getting pushed back a couple of times and I would be fine with that. It's Rae himself that is making this whole situation a complete joke.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 04:25 PM   #109
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

At least my "classics" shirt with "Cuban Linx 2 comming Summer 2005" is becoming a collectors item.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:27 PM   #110
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Do u u understand me now why I won't buy the shit'
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 04:33 PM   #111
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WE GETTIN' CRAZY BUZZ POPPIN' RIGHT NOW.

WU-TANG.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:34 PM   #112
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
Do u u understand me now why I won't buy the shit'
I did say I would buy it but I was one of the few who agreed with your frustration.

I love how Ghostlaced just last week was bitching about your thread and was all over Rae's dick. Now today he shows his frustration but still admitted he would love to suck Rae's throbing dick.

It's just ridiculous how the album has been handled. Rae's making a fool of himself.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:33 PM   #113
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

he might as well leak to the internet for his fans. shit is going to post poor sales anyways.

rza must be laughing his ass off right now. fucking rae talks about shaolin vs. wu but can't even get his solo shit off the ground.

sad to say but the wu is thru. i need to grow up and quit checking for this bullshit.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 06:35 PM   #114
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

release date = 2031
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 06:44 PM   #115
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Smh.....this Album Is Officially Equivalent To Withdrawing The Troops In Iraq
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 06:45 PM   #116
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

To be fair, with him only just making a video for it, did all of you STILL think it would come out this month/april???

I agree he hasn't been handling the release date issue well at all. Each interview he talks as if it's definitely coming out in a certain month, only to move the date back another few months or so.

What will be really good now is maybe another leak or 2 from the album, that way we can sort of begin to tell what the album may sound like. So far, we are only judging the album based on Criminology 2 and Wu Ooh. Even better, a TRACKLISTING! That will at least renew some interest in the album, and really get heads talkin about it again. Especially if guests and producer credits are also revealed. This is still very much a mysterious album. Perhaps RZA should be the one overlooking this.
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:14 PM   #117
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD ZERO View Post
Smh.....this Album Is Officially Equivalent To Withdrawing The Troops In Iraq
well than august 1, 2010 it is. the set date by the white house to be out of iraq. sounds about right.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:37 PM   #118
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamreed View Post
Has it not occurred to anyone that Raekwon doesn't have a record deal - he keeps saying its done and its coming etc. But how? There's no label to put it out.

Icewater Records? lol - he's waiting to get signed. That's all it is.

And fans crying about it is ridiculous - listen to something else for the time being ....sheeeesh

why not Wu Music Group?????????????????????? what the fuck?!?!?!?!?!?! why is that NOT a no-brainer????? i bet rae really dont wanna fuck w/ rza like that anymore.... 'cause if he put it out on Wu Music Group, rza would probably want somewhat of a heavy hand in it; and i dont mean production. i just dont think rae wants to go that deep business-wise w/ rza anymore. and u know rza got plenty of $$$$ to handle it right.

.....and that really sucks!!!!!!! wow. 15 yrs ago we could NEVER imagine something like that not happening.