news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-04-2009, 06:37 AM   #1
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms
Default can we get some damage control?

ya know? someone from the Wu camp to come here and tell us that Rae and co. have enrolled in a community college business course and that they will start acting like fucking business people in the next year.

whatever the fuck these faggots have against 50 cent at least that faggots understands the basic principles of economy.

no wonder rae is broke - soon the fat fuck will start blaming rza and suing him and shit. learn how to make investments you loser. when you first meant to release this album you were probably guaranteed gold status sales, now you fucked it up and probably won't make 30,000 units. And when that happens, everyone is gonna know its because you a cereal and mayo eating fucktard.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

Last edited by DUMBO; 03-04-2009 at 06:39 AM.
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:58 AM   #2
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im with ur opinion
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:30 AM   #3
Monkdude
ADEPT

Monkdude drunken mastaMonkdude drunken masta

I understand why he doesnt want to release it now, because of the economy, but its going to get a lot worse before it gets better... does he plan on waiting another three years to drop this shit?
Monkdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:24 AM   #4
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

i dont necessarily disagree w/ u. my only question regarding your comments is.... who says rae is broke?? i'd bet he invested really well. thats just my guess.
Old 03-04-2009, 02:05 PM   #5
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

he put all his money in auto stocks and mayonnaise. neither of which are viable in a green economy.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 03:00 PM   #6
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Rae should have just left the album with Rza. He would have put that fucker out by now and Rae's career wouldn't be a punchline.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 03:18 PM   #7
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by "...." View Post
ya know? someone from the Wu camp to come here and tell us that Rae and co. have enrolled in a community college business course and that they will start acting like fucking business people in the next year.
Isn't that what you got when blue raspberry stated:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue raspberry View Post
it went into motion Monday when they performed out here and we regained contacts. It's been years since we seen each other. The album will be done and out by March.
Seems like no one knows what's going on at all. If people working with him don't know when it's dropping then something gives me the feeling we will be waiting a lot longer than june/july for this...
Old 03-04-2009, 04:29 PM   #8
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my children won't be able to afford a proper study, just cause Raekwon is destroying us.