news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 02-23-2009, 09:31 PM   #1
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Default Grateful Dead Thread

What is your favorite album>? Why do you like the Dead? Who else has held it down with the sound they laid down???

My favorite album so far is From the mars hotel

My favorite track off of it is this

you might know the song as covered by Sublime

great stuff.....

Who has held it down like the Dead ??? Well , of course Phish and Bella Fleck and the flecktones and String Cheese incident....

Others have carried heavy influence from the Dead like sublime or even 311 for that matter.

I like the dead for the jazzy feel that is in the music over what IMO is folk music with a touch of country or even bluegrass. and of course they wrap it all up in a blues tortilla for you. There is tons of material to listen to and they tried their best IMO to stay fresh and evolve.

Here is a lil loop I made off of Live from 72

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5608829812dc26c9/

give it up for the grateful dead.

INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:21 PM   #2
ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA

ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA grasshopper

my favorite gratefull dead songs are st. stephen and ripple.
ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 03:13 AM   #3
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Great band
Old 02-24-2009, 10:23 PM   #4
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

i never know where to start from with them..cuz im hesitant, havent heard anything from them that i really like.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:14 AM   #5
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dont b pussies
Old 02-26-2009, 10:18 AM   #6
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

I first heard of them when Bizarre mentioned them on These Drugs :

'Til I'm dead I'm takin blunts to the head
Needles in my broken leg, listen to Grateful Dead
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:09 PM   #7
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
dont b pussies
?

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 02-27-2009, 11:44 AM   #8
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
?

idk
Old 02-28-2009, 05:00 PM   #9
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Grateful Dead are amazing. I don't know as much as I would like. From what I've heard though my favorite album is American Beauty. Perfect for an easy-going-puff-a-joint kinda day.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 05:15 PM   #10
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

i listened to a bit more of American Beauty...pretty good.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 03-04-2009, 09:15 PM   #11
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

ok i like Candyman but what are their albums that stray farthest from Country roots? i dont hate country...but i cant stand it for too long.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE: