news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 02-23-2009, 01:38 AM   #1
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Beatle Breaks

a good amount of breakbeats made their way into the beatles & co. extended catalog. here' a few choice examples:

drums @ 1:58

drums @ 3:05

drums @ 6:11

drums @ 2:44

add on.
Memory Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:29 AM   #2
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the last mccartney one would make the nastiest track
good finds
Old 02-23-2009, 06:58 PM   #3
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

what do u mean? alot of songs sample those areas?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:32 PM   #4
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they're drumbreaks. most haven't been used that much, but the momma miss america one has been used plenty.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:10 PM   #5
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Beatles got great breaks. I bought anthology 2 and there are goodies all over it. Next time I dig out a record and use or find some breaks , I'll put em here in this thread.

I used the strawberry fields one that you posted up.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:15 PM   #6
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

here is a test run I did off a break on anthology 2 but I forget which song it was. Maybe you know which one this is E.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/56088146ea5e2d34/
Old 02-24-2009, 03:11 AM   #7
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

i think it's the sgt. pepper reprise.
Old 02-24-2009, 11:07 AM   #8
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by memoryman View Post
i think it's the sgt. pepper reprise.

nope , its ONLY A NORTHERN SONG. haha I woke up this morning to listen to good morning good morning and only a northern song comes after it. I heard the sample and figured I come back and correct my absence of an answer.
Old 03-08-2009, 04:04 PM   #9
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Props for this thread. Also the song called "The End" from the Abbey Road album has a drum sample.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote