news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Album reviews

Old 09-02-2008, 01:12 PM   #31
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dude i slept so hard on this you could call it hibernating. i only discovered it through the mighty joseph album. i wanted to check out some more of the stuff dudes in there had did and they said one of the dudes was in can ox.

i've known of can ox for a minute but idk if it was the name or what but i never gave them a listen.

i co-sign about 90% of this thread though. 10/10 phenomenal stuff. beats are off the chain, and the lyrics are fire.

"On Prison's intentions, get diesel, read a book
Find god in a cell block, that's your fate
I'm that voice in the back of LL's head saying
"You gonna let a weed plant do that?" yeah, I like to instigate"

defiantly recommend that mighty joeseph album though to anyone and everyone feeling can ox.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Last edited by whitey; 09-02-2008 at 01:40 PM.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 01:15 PM   #32
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^get the can ox mixtape, it's named 'Speakeroxxx // The Ox Below' I think, or something like that

u gotta hear the song with Jean Grae, or the Angels and Insects <3
Old 09-05-2008, 04:21 AM   #33
crds
ADEPT

crds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkey

A dope and classic underground Hip Hop album, Vast and Vordul were astounding, the production was incredible, I hope (though I highly doubt it) that we get another Cannibal Ox album with El-P production.

Wera, have you got that Angels and Insects...I have been looking for that for ages.
crds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 09:42 AM   #34
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah I wouldn't mind you uploading those 2 tracks you mentioned either.. I haven't really heard much from Cann O besides this album (which I bumped like crazy for years though) so that would be appreciated. did y'all hear the joint they did with Pete Rock early this year - "Mecca & The OX", pretty ill.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:27 PM   #35
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ i know you posted that a long-ass time ago but yeah haha mecca and the ox is ill. its awesome how pete rock adjusted his style to mimic an el-p beat. just to give us a cold vein type feel

10/10

i didnt even like it at first but every song slowly got better and better. i prefer vordul's verses over vast aire's but they both come amazing. one of the best albums i've heard, in terms of quality and cohesion. el-p's said that this is the best production he's ever done and i have to agree
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:33 PM   #36
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
^^ i know you posted that a long-ass time ago but yeah haha mecca and the ox is ill. its awesome how pete rock adjusted his style to mimic an el-p beat. just to give us a cold vein type feel

10/10

i didnt even like it at first but every song slowly got better and better. i prefer vordul's verses over vast aire's but they both come amazing. one of the best albums i've heard, in terms of quality and cohesion. el-p's said that this is the best production he's ever done and i have to agree
i rock that album at least twice or three times a week

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 07:13 PM   #37
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Been relistening to this in the wake of EL-P droppin 2 classics in a month.

Man... it still blows my head off. the weird sounds and sinister rhymes stay in my mind. Put this in my top 5 albums, one of very few challengers to SC crown. El-P says Can O will probably never reunite. such a shame. Vast Aire does decent solo albums but sometimes the production lets him down. If El-P could produce a Vast Aire solo with a few vordul features that would work since mega seems to be the lazy one.
It's my little cousin Daz and he's fucking my ho...
https://soundcloud.com/neyonshell
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote