news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-10-2009, 09:38 AM   #16
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonD View Post

25 bucks
i got this shirt. its pretty tits. paid the same.

i think i paid about 25 for the only built for cuban links II coming out in 2006. which is basically a collectors item these days. got it at a rae show couple years ago.

nothing really over 25 unless its real dope, or maybe at a show.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:28 AM   #17
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

^LOL that's the t shirt that guy wore in the 'GZA at McDonald's' thread.
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:40 AM   #18
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have a few that I copped at the Wu Wear store in Philly(when it was open...)

one that is gray with a big red Wu bat
one that is gray with the Rae logo and says Heaven and Hell
one that is long sleved that is blue and has the killer bee on it and says killer bees on a swarm

my sister copped em for me do not think she paid over 30 bucks a piece....

I still would rock them if they made em in XXXL....which seems to be a problem cause I only saw them in XXL sizes

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:57 AM   #19
UncontrolledSubstans
PRODIGAL SUN

UncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killa

Got some ok here: http://www.allposters.com/gallery.as...mageField2.y=0
Old 03-10-2009, 12:15 PM   #20
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

I bought a plain white one with the Gza logo a couple of years ago from Hip Hop Dojo (Tomb's site). It was like £20 which was like $40 at the time but now is $27. That's average t shirt price over here though, everything in the US is so cheap.

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:48 PM   #21
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I got a ''A Wu-Tang Life'' shirt for $ 15 on Ebay.

And a Method Man & Redman shirt at a concert for € 15 (I think).

I don't wear them so they're both a waste of money.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:14 PM   #22
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
$12.00

Tee shirts shouldnt be more than twelve dollars unless they've been moistened by a vagina steam press
Lol.. If I found a tee for under $12 anywhere but the salvation army, I'd be shocked.

OT;
I paid like 30£-35£-40£ for this motherfucker.. Can't remember, though I do remember the shit fucking losing half of it's color in the first wash:
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:39 PM   #23
Tonystarks420
Cold Bottles of Becks

Tonystarks420 crouching tiger

I got the exact same shirt your talken about, navy blue with a yellow wu logo. i got it for $16 in new york city at the virgin store when i went last summer.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:03 PM   #24
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

I got a few shirts from the Wu Wear Europe website for about £25/26 each a couple years back.

And also a few months ago over the course of one week I saw an unusually high amount of Wu-branded, but probably fake, stuff being worn by different folks-

Wu wooly hat
Wu jacket

...and a Wu-branded wheelchair.

No shit.
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:44 PM   #25
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What is "Tack tack tack" ?
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:04 PM   #26
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

had to get it in the UK cost about 40 USD. got it in black and green..

these rereleased last summer..

this came out in june sold out since diamond made the shirt

got this at my local comic shop when meth was there promoting his graphic novel

got this at rock the bells last year

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 04:04 PM   #27
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorles View Post

What is "Tack tack tack" ?

It means Tack tack tacky !
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:11 PM   #28
Homebrew
CHICKEN HEAD

Homebrew crouching tiger

shit son they got like 4 or 5 dope wu tang shirts at hot topic for 18 dollars US. and if rza will rent out the wu logo ill fucking buy the shirt. fuck it.

"I donít live in that world. And itís not that I donít live in the present, itís just that I donít fuck with that part of the present state of Hip Hop. Dudes started doing this thing for money instead of the love of Hip Hop, and I donít fuck with them cats." - Kool G. Rap
Homebrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:00 PM   #29
Zander
In Training

Zander shaolin monk

I'd trade like all my gold
Old 03-11-2009, 10:17 PM   #30
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZA View Post

damn those are dope I'd cough up a pretty penny if I saw one...

I just got 2 wu shirts in the mail last week though, like $34 including shipping from some skateboarding catalog my bro got in the mail.