news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-10-2009, 10:10 AM   #16
Warcloud Ish
Veteran Member

Warcloud Ish crouching tiger

these guys need to drop an official album... bazz, priest, razah, bo king = dope shit
Old 03-11-2009, 07:37 PM   #17
magicfingaz
Veteran Member

magicfingaz crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allah Sun View Post
Nah, the original Maccabeez were - Killah Priest, Daddy Rose, & Salahudin. You can all hear them on View From Masada and Priesthood.

After Daddy Rose was incarcerated and Salahudin focused on becoming a lawyer and started his own venture [more focused on Islam]. Priest made some roster changes, then Razah and Timbo came in.

*Note: Daddy Rose and Salahudin are brothers and also they are part of the Rose Family aka Black Rose Kartel aka Populayshun Clique.
Sorry my fault i have to say the 2nd original Maccabeez
But you brought some news about Daddy Rose and Salahudin. Never knew that they were brothers. When is Daddy Rose's coming out?
Old 03-12-2009, 01:15 AM   #18
Allah Sun
Veteran Member

Allah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to Allah Sun Send a message via Yahoo to Allah Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicfingaz View Post
Sorry my fault i have to say the 2nd original Maccabeez
But you brought some news about Daddy Rose and Salahudin. Never knew that they were brothers. When is Daddy Rose's coming out?
Accordin' to Priest, he's comin' home this summer, but not sure if it's early parole or not. But I chopped it up wit Salahudin on the phone, one of the most peaceful brothers I've ever spoke to. He also said he's comin' home soon. But expect some reunion of the Maccabeez when Daddy Rose comes home.

Word.
Allah Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:52 AM   #19
beeboy
Wu Vatican

beeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal son

damn, i waited years for that 1, always wanted to hear a full tune...razahs killin the hook...DOPEEEEEE....shit, wish razah n priest will collab again sometime for a full album , only those 2, that would be as dope as a krs-rakim record..hehe
beeboy is offline   Reply With Quote