news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-13-2009, 01:01 PM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default You know what i like about raekwon's crime rap

its so fucking 'insider' first.

everyone talks about shit that anyone fag in the suburbs of nebraska knows, "i sell crack" blah blah

for instance you would hear the word 'fishscale' in hip hop for ages, but it wasn't until ghost made that album and explained it on youtube that EVERYONE and their mom was rapping about fishscale.

but raekwon mentions shit that you wouldn't know unless your a fucking CRIMEY, or some bugged out shit that an ace criminal would do and know

like when he goes "ski mask with blue eyes on" or something like that on Russian Cut.

that's some fucking dope shit! shit you wouldn't know or do unless you ROB.

like, that's seriously a good crime idea. he spits such things daily and mentions brands and things ppl don't know about, that's what made cuban linx so ill

they were talking about cristal when nobody knew what the fuck it was.

that's why i say his the king of NY gangster rap. with ease. after 2 vatican mixtapes your ass would know enough to be a skilled jewel theft.
Old 03-13-2009, 01:14 PM   #2
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is why niggaz laughed when u made that thread about who had better slang out of rae capp and ghost... its a no brainer, really
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:49 PM   #3
Zander
In Training

Zander shaolin monk

do you think Rae has a solid and trustworthy financial advisor
Old 03-13-2009, 01:51 PM   #4
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wow, nice TSA, you got that real right.

Tell us next when you discover tap water.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:20 PM   #5
JasonD
gaza go fi dem any weh

JasonD crouching tiger

you're a loser, wow.
Old 03-13-2009, 02:22 PM   #6
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

idk if you guys realize this is a website for discussing the wutang clan

but this isn't a website for discussing The Shaolin Assassin

this is a website for discussing The Wutang Clan

if i ever, in your faggot god forsaken life say

I like bulletproof wallets

I like the way raekwon raps

I like the beats of wutangforever

I think the pillage is a great album

and you, decide to discuss, instead of wutang, the for-laughs assumption that i just discovered these things and as opposed to me wanting to discuss these aspects of the wutang clan, on a wutang site, you aids patient, dont EVER think we're not 100% aware of your virginity.

how the fuck are you gonna have aids at birth?
smh.
Old 03-13-2009, 02:40 PM   #7
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Two sentences created eleven more. That's 1:5,5 ratio. My post succeeded.

Now that I won, I can tell that I agree with original post and that this insider feeling - if you aren't cuban linx nigga it isn't for you - is the substance that made OB4CL the greatest mafioso album of all time.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 03:09 PM   #8
JasonD
gaza go fi dem any weh

JasonD crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
idk if you guys realize this is a website for discussing the wutang clan

but this isn't a website for discussing The Shaolin Assassin

this is a website for discussing The Wutang Clan

if i ever, in your faggot god forsaken life say

I like bulletproof wallets

I like the way raekwon raps

I like the beats of wutangforever

I think the pillage is a great album

and you, decide to discuss, instead of wutang, the for-laughs assumption that i just discovered these things and as opposed to me wanting to discuss these aspects of the wutang clan, on a wutang site, you aids patient, dont EVER think we're not 100% aware of your virginity.

how the fuck are you gonna have aids at birth?
smh.
you're still a loser.
Old 03-15-2009, 01:12 PM   #9
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote