news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-09-2009, 01:49 PM   #3496
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

^Chris Paul does put up amazing numbers, but I was just saying when Deron and Paul go head-to-head Deron Williams normally always wins the battle. I know he isn't better, but he seems to have his number.

Kinda like Tayshaun Prince and Kobe Bryant.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:52 PM   #3497
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hear you, and Im not even trying to badmouth Deron, because he has the potential to be a consistent all-star for a long time, and I would take him over most point guards in the league right now, on current skills and potential.

It's just that CP is that good. On some all-time, HOF shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:05 PM   #3498
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Charles Jones,
Here's the Birdman sending Rudy Fernandez packing. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:02 AM   #3499
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

And Phoenix just fell 5 games back for the last playoff spot in the West...They had a decent surge after the All-Star break, but their recent schedule just hasn't been good to them. PHX is on life support from here on out...If they slip once against a bad team or a Western Conference opponent they're done.

It's crazy how spots 2-8 are basically all up for grabs in the West. It's gonna be a tight race down the stretch.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:45 PM   #3500
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the jazz are looking real good right now

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:32 AM   #3501
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

yeah with boozer coming back you knew the jazz would only get better...looking forward to that heat/jazz game on saturday afternoon

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:42 AM   #3502
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Game Leaders CLEVELANDPHOENIXPointsL. James 34M. Barnes 21ReboundsL. James 10J. Richardson 7AssistsL. James 13S. Nash 6StealsL. James 3J. Richardson 2BlocksL. James 3M. Barnes 2

eeeyyyyuuuucccckkkk.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Last edited by whitey; 03-13-2009 at 12:43 AM. Reason: that looked a fuck load better in the exel format on espn
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:52 AM   #3503
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

i really dont expect anything less from the dude
whats that his 5th triple dubz this year?
some people think he can avg one for a year..iunno..shit would be tough..

Old 03-13-2009, 12:54 AM   #3504
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

kobe had a sick ass game vs the spurs too..

Old 03-15-2009, 02:02 PM   #3505
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I don't even see how New Orleans is good. Their offense at times sucks. They got blown out by the Bulls last night 97-79. Besides Chris Paul, Peja and David West, they don't have that many offensive players. I remember they got blown out by Orlando last Christmas. I think they're gonna get eliminated early in the playoffs. Tyson Chandler should be scoring more than he does but he doesn't have a jumpshot and a post up game. He gets most of his points from dunks. James Posey is inconsistent. Their bench is weak. Patrick Ewing is interested in the Wizards head coach job if it becomes available after the season. I saw that on ESPN today. Why did Dallas and the Lakers have to get televised today? Dallas sucks. I'm also tired of seeing Phoenix on tv. They're playing tonight on ESPN against the Warriors LOL. Did ya'll see coach Mike Brown of the Cavs go on the court when the Cavs played the Kings Friday and he got in the ref's face arguing for awhile because there was no foul called for Maurice Williams when he got fouled driving to the basket? I've never seen Mike get that upset LOL. The ref should've called a foul. Looks like Cleveland is gonna get home court advantage in the playoffs because i don't think Boston is gonna catch them. But Cleveland better watch out for Boston in the playoffs because i believe Boston can beat them in Cleveland.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:04 PM   #3506
Wutang36
Wu 4ever

Wutang36 grasshopper

What is happening to my Pistons ?
They have lost again against a lottery team, and this time against Memphis Grizzlies.

" Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuttin' ta f**k wit "

Wutang36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:15 PM   #3507
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Looks like Cleveland is gonna get home court advantage in the playoffs because i don't think Boston is gonna catch them. But Cleveland better watch out for Boston in the playoffs because i believe Boston can beat them in Cleveland.
No, Lakers will get homecourt throughout the playoffs.

Anyone watching the Suns-Warriors game? Phoenix might score 150+ points! It's insane.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:22 PM   #3508
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, San Fran's teams suck in every sport.

Quote:
Old 03-15-2009, 10:26 PM   #3509
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Don't the Warriors play in Oakland?

Suns 5 points away from 150...
Old 03-15-2009, 10:28 PM   #3510
check two
N.I.

My bad, I'm half asleep. lol Well Oakland is lucky they have a baseball team I guess.

Quote: