news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-06-2008, 11:37 AM   #1
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son
Thumbs up Free Dragonfly (tha Beggas) Mixtpae Download!

From Wu-International

Quote:
Dragonfly a member of The once Wu-Tang affiliated group The Beggaz who now go by the name Hidden Aspect were first heard off certified gold The RZA presents Wu-Tang Killa Beez: Swarm compilation album.
Also a member of the sub group Black Lotus, Dragonfly has been on the hip-hop scene for a long time now with group projects and solo materials released independently to date.
As he embarks on an upcoming album "Verse: From The Past To The Present" a double disc edition set to drop sometime soon, Fly appreciates the support the online and underground fans have shown to him and Hidden Aspects members and has decided to show the appreciation back to the fans by putting together a free mixtape album "Dragonslayer" as free download to wet the appetites and showcase what is to be expected from the upcoming album, something for the fans to hold on to until the album drops and mainly a way to say thanks to all the fans that have been down with The Beggaz, Hidden Aspects, and Dragonfly from day one.

Speaking from an email message, Dragonfly says "Hey Everybody, Thank you for all your support. Please enjoy this link to my mixed cd "Dragonslayer".

Initially fans were meant to contact Fly Entertainment or Dragonfly directly to get this download, but with the permission of Dragonfly, Wu-International is making this download available via Zshare for everyone to download directly, share with friends, spread around and anticipate the upcoming Dragonfly and Hidden Aspects projects, Once a begga, always a begga!! Enjoy..

http://www.zshare.net/download/509686439361caa8/

Old 11-08-2008, 07:37 PM   #2
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Maddest propz P...

Gonna download it rite now..

P.E.A.C.E.

Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 10:39 PM   #3
Black Tye Chi

Black Tye Chi shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Black Tye Chi

props. what's good with the track listing?
Black Tye Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 02:26 PM   #4
Black Tye Chi

Where do I begin? I was highly disappointed in this. I didn't listen to it all the way through because I associate Wu material with having long play value, meaning I should be able to listen to that from beginning to end, even if I start from a track other than track 1. The freestyle beat selection was ridiculously wack and out-dated. Now when I heard the swarm, my favourite tracks were the ones from the killah beez I ain't never heard of. Not to take anything away from the nine generals and the more familiar killah beez, but aig, ruthless bastards, black knights, north star and the beggaz tracks had a next level wu-tang sound in my eyes. A sound that the nine gods needed to adopt if they hadn't already. Now to turn around and make the same mistake the born 7s did, try to sound mainstream, is the end of your career. Dragonfly, if you reading this, go back to what inspired you to make on the strength. Forget the west coast killah beez sound and the pop sound. I Can't Wait? Clap Back? Really? I mean I like I can't wait, but the only one in wu that should touch that is meth, at the very least ghost. And I don't care what nobody says, clap back is wack, which is why it never brought back ja rule's career. if ur gonna do a mixtape, use wu beats from shit that came out that never got any attention. Get some beats from the world according to rza or birth of a prince (not we pop) and use those for the mixtapes or hit up some of the wu-elements. Shit, Allah Math done dropped a beat CD with used and unused beats. Eat those up.

Holy fuck, you guys wearing the "W" ALL OF YOU RZA on down don't even know what the fuck it means anymore. You guys have lost touch and need to regroup, ALL OF YOU, Figure out what wu-tang is again and get back on a 5 year plan, but add into the plan a time period to plan the extension into the next 5 years after that. That's what made your careers work in the first place. If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail. Allah Damn it, man. If there's ever a time to come back it's now. Do it for dirty & Too Poetic. & DLAH & U-God's Seed & General Wise & Allah The Father & the rest of the brothers (& sisters) who ain't here.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:24 AM   #5
Black Tye Chi

upon proper review (ie. actually listening to the WHOLE cipher), I take back parts of what I said. Overall the lyrics are tight, but the real jewels are the last 4 tracks, which have original beats. THAT SHIT has the Beggaz sound! For the next mixtape, if ur gonna use industry beats, get reks' say goodnight, last poet's ain't nothin' changed, royce's give up your gunz, bobby digital's don't be afraid, grab some metal fingers beats, some madlib beats, some j dilla beats, and of course some 4th disciple & true master beats.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:43 AM   #6
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

I agree with you on that one.
Old 03-15-2009, 07:19 PM   #7
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

word!
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote