news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Hip-Hop News Articles

Old 03-06-2009, 10:16 PM   #1
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury
Default Coolio Busted For Cocaine----HipHopDx

Coolio Busted At LAX With Crack Cocaine

March 6th, 2009 | Author: Salima Koroma
Grammy Award-winning artist Coolio was arrested today at Los Angeles International Airport on suspicion of crack cocaine possession. According to Reuters, the 45 year-old rapper, who is best known for his 1995 single, "Gangster's Paradise" [click to read] was detained at an LAX terminal and taken into custody after he was found in possession of illegal drugs.

Reps from the LAPD had no more details about the incident and arrest. However, TMZ recently reported that Coolio was going through a Southwest Airlines security screening, when the screener found the narcotics in his possession. It is also reported that Coolio was on his way to Tulsa, Oklahoma to perform with co-headliners Tone Loc and Shock G of the Digital Underground at the Flytrap Music Hall.

The one-time member of WC & The M.A.A.D. Circle ran into trouble in June of last year after he was arrested for an outstanding misdemeanor warrant stemming from driving with a suspended license and expired registration [click to read]. While he was able to make bail after that particular incident, these latest charges could see Coolio facing serious jail time.

Coolio is now being held on $10,000 bail.

Old 03-06-2009, 11:41 PM   #2
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol ... smh
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 07:53 AM   #3
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Oh Coolio Coolio Coolio Coolio.
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:04 PM   #4
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Coolio looks like a crackhead LOL. He's a good rapper though but his albums suck to me. I've only heard his first 2 albums. That sucks that he got caught with drugs. Why was he driving with a suspended license and expired license plates tag last year? I don't understand these dudes. Use some damn common sense. Coolio should know better because he got kids. What kind of a example is he setting by doing ignorant shit?
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:18 PM   #5
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Coolio looks like a crackhead LOL. He's a good rapper though but his albums suck to me. I've only heard his first 2 albums. That sucks that he got caught with drugs. Why was he driving with a suspended license and expired license plates tag last year? I don't understand these dudes. Use some damn common sense. Coolio should know better because he got kids. What kind of a example is he setting by doing ignorant shit?
Why are you asking questions already know the answer to?

A bad example CharlesJones...

A bad one
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 06:54 PM   #6
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:18 AM   #7
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

damn
i knew it

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:23 AM   #8
kwabena1041
Veteran Member

kwabena1041 crouching tigerkwabena1041 crouching tiger

stupid as coon

kwabena1041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:24 AM   #9
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It takes a serious head to walk through an airport security check with drugs on him, crack no less. That's some 'Americas dumbest criminals' shit.
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:32 AM   #10
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I dont understand how mf's can smoke crack still. Its fuckin 2009!! god damn , you would figure that they just catch these cats with powder but naw...they still smokin rocks in this bitch
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:08 AM   #11
Tito
PRODIGAL SUN

Tito drunken mastaTito drunken mastaTito drunken masta

thats pretty crazy
Old 03-16-2009, 12:26 AM   #12
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
I dont understand how mf's can smoke crack still. Its fuckin 2009!! god damn , you would figure that they just catch these cats with powder but naw...they still smokin rocks in this bitch

now this is funny

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:27 AM   #13
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn real nigga violations in da 09
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote