news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-18-2009, 05:40 PM   #16
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

If rappers use those words in the correct context, then obviously there is nothing wrong with it, and it may even enhance the rhymes.

However, if such words are used in the WRONG context, then it makes the rapper look silly.

Basically if you're going to use big words, at least make sure you know what they mean and use them CORRECTLY.
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 06:24 PM   #17
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ Correct. Knowing the meaning of the word is only half of it, you have to know the correct context in which to use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
young spades not evenin this thread unless yungsunny and young spade are the same person.
They probably are. I saw Yung, which is good enough for me. Both are equally as inept as each other.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 07:42 PM   #18
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

^You jump at every chance you have to call me out.
Just let it go...
Old 03-18-2009, 07:58 PM   #19
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm not sure why you have this perception that I call you out when I hardly ever do. But, in any case, don't post your opinion on a public forum if you don't want to get called up. This thread, like most of your threads, is ridiculous.
Quote:
Old 03-18-2009, 08:15 PM   #20
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

Claiming that me and spade are "equally inept" is obviously not a compliment.
And how is this ridiculous, exactly?
I prefer facts than just random comments, so you don't end up looking like a ignorant douche.
I mean, you'll still be a douche but it's a little step up, right?
Old 03-18-2009, 08:28 PM   #21
The Hound
Fuck the King

Actually, now that I read the first post again I mentioned Young Spade because Yung Sunny quoted him, Jasjit.

And yeah, this is ridiculous because you took a Young Spade opinion serious.
Quote:
Old 03-18-2009, 09:10 PM   #22
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

o i c now, but back to the subject, cats like immortal technique and canibus when listenin to them most dont understand words they use, moreso with canibus than tech becuz tech doesnt always use the scientific words, but canibus will use very uncommon words, but he does use them in the correct context and can make a whole verse with these words and make it sound dope so i think he has mastered the big words in his verses.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:37 PM   #23
staycreepin_n_silence
Veteran Member

staycreepin_n_silence shaolin monk

AZ my nigga he killed that long word shit back in lifes a bitch

Blood of a Slave Heart of a King. BraveHeart
staycreepin_n_silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 04:44 AM   #24
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONERFARM JERKERWRISTS View Post

And yeah, this is ridiculous because you took a Young Spade opinion serious.
I didn't base this thread on that one spade post, I've read the same kind of thing several times, spade was just the most recent to say it.