news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-19-2009, 07:32 AM   #1
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default [DX NEWS BITS]Nas and Damian Marley album && Soul Assassin album info...

DX News Bits: Nas, Damian Marley, Soul Assassins
March 18th, 2009 | Author: Edwin Ortiz

Last month, DX reported that Nas and Damian "Junior Gong" Marley were hitting the studio together to make a collaborative album [click to read]. Keeping their material knit-tight, the duo will finally unveil a few tracks off their project in Los Angeles at the Grammy Museum on March 27.

The event, along with the mini-performance, will also feature a Q&A session with the two artists, who will talk about their album and humanitarian work as well. Tickets, which cost $19.95, can be bought at ticketmaster.com. Only 200 seats are available, and the show begins at 8 p.m.

In other news, the California-based collective Soul Assassins have chosen June 23 to release their first studio album in over eight years, entitled Intermission. In the same vein as Chapter 1 and Chapter 2, Intermission will have long-time Cypress Hill producer DJ Muggs [click to read] behind the boards.

With previous guests such as Dr. Dre, KRS-One and Ras Kass all blending to the West Coast productions of Muggs, Intermission features an expansive cast of veteran and newer emcees, including Fashawn, Reef the Lost Cause, Planet Asia, and Bun B.

Intermission will be released through Gold Dust Records. The full track listing is below:

1. Gangsta Shit - Bun B + M1
2. Classical - Sick Jacken & Evidence
3. Gunshots - Chace Infinite & Alchemist
4. Do It - La Coka Nostra
5. Rep Yo Shit - P.C.P. (Sick Jacken & Necro)
6. Good Evening LA - Self Scientific
7. Meet Your Maker - Reef The Lost Cause & Outer Space
8. Intermission - RZA, Rev. William Burk, Planet Asia & B-Real
9. Champions ( Remix) - Prodigy & Big Twins
10. Let Go (My Life) - Fashawn
11. Like That Y'All - Planet Asia
12. World We'Re In - Cynic
13. Call It Like I Aee It - Chace Infinite & Krondon
14. Matchbox - Dust
15 Figure It Out - Young De feat. Xzibit & Mykestro (Bonus Track)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 04:44 PM   #2
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bump

Nas and Jr Gong u moist ass hoes

smoke till we die.

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 03-19-2009, 04:50 PM   #3
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'm definitely looking for this joint.. "Road to Zion" is greatness; this album definitely has potential to be something special.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 04:53 PM   #4
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

word up

im hyped for this shit

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 03-20-2009, 06:04 AM   #5
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and I'm waiting for both albums. word up "Road To Zion" is a great track. Tracklisting looks promising.
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:27 AM   #6
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ the tracklisting is for the Soul Assasins album..

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:43 AM   #7
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

haha

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 03-20-2009, 09:26 AM   #8
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i know.
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote