news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-24-2009, 11:55 AM   #16
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

as many times before I shall repeat myself

Cilvaringz, go ask RZA what is up with that!!!
Old 03-24-2009, 01:47 PM   #17
mAlAkAz
DELUXE LUXURY

mAlAkAz drunken mastamAlAkAz drunken mastamAlAkAz drunken masta

BTW theres two versions of Spotlite the one you can download on this site got the full method man verse but the one on the Mathematics CD doesn't he just plays a sample of meths verse at the begining and on the background of the CD intro, why did he take it out.

Last edited by mAlAkAz; 03-24-2009 at 01:56 PM.
mAlAkAz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 05:22 PM   #18
hom1e
Veteran Member

hom1e crouching tigerhom1e crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
^^ "Conditioner" was weak but it was more like an intermission
Conditioner is the shit, I felt that Snoop werse, he realy came as wu head!

Peace Claaa7.

When im drunk... When im high...

I'm On My MCZ Shit...
hom1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 06:58 PM   #19
Warcloud Ish
Veteran Member

Warcloud Ish crouching tiger

hand clap was fuckin dope

been dying to hear shaolin finger jab forever as well
Old 03-25-2009, 12:12 AM   #20
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ "Hand Clap" was aight but just not as an album closer, after the sad and dramatic vibe of "Jah World" it sounded totally out of place.. "Spot Light" would sound alot better though it's a totally different sound but it had that "we still got it motherfucker and we will keep doing it" vibe. BTW, they did Mathematics also produce "Hand Clap" (i know he had a remix of it with same lyrics on one of his albums i think)???

listened to "The W" front-to-back yesterday and damn that album is incredible.. so slept on by everyone except Wu heads.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Last edited by claaa7; 03-25-2009 at 12:19 AM.
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 12:18 AM   #21
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Universo View Post
^Wu tang forever was never meant to sound like 36 chambers....forever is a whole other chamber...I do agree that the W was takin it back to the 36 sound.
yeah i know man, i love "Wu-Tang Forever" ALMOST equally as much as 36 Chambers but if you was around in those days people were dissapointed because Forever didn't sound anything like 36... so in interviews in early 2000, an article with them recording The W, RZA was talking about how the new clan album was gonna go back to the basics.. people didn't realise it then, most dismissed "The W" (not Wu-headz) but in fact it is a back to the 36 chambers album. Add "Shaolin Finger Jab" (the full song) somewhere on it and used "Spot Light" as hidden bonus track, CLASSIC.

how anyone can prefer "Iron Flag" is a mystery to me.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 03-25-2009, 02:42 AM   #22
greyskull
SLIMEY SAVAGE

greyskull shaolin monk

I agree, the clap track does ruin the closing vibe.
Fortunately, it's not on the 2xLP version
Old 03-25-2009, 12:20 PM   #23
claaa7
Killer Bob

^^ yeah i noticed that over at discogs.com.. i got a few LP versions of the Wu albums, "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx" stops with Heaven & Hell and "Ironman", thankfully, closes with "Soul Controller"/"Carlito's Way Outro". The ODB cassette/LP only has 15 tracks though; it stops with "Cuttin' Headz", i wish they would have put "Dirty Dancing" instead of "Sweet Sugar Pie" and it would be a 5 mic album that way imo.

"B.I.B.L.E." on "Liquid Swords" is also a CD-only bonus track, does not appear on MC or LP. "I Gotcha Back" is the real finale of "Liquid Swords", not many realize this.

Old 03-25-2009, 05:37 PM   #24
Trench

Trench shaolin monk

I was wondering the same thing about Meth’s verse not being on Mathematics album. To bad I liked meth’s on it.
Trench is offline   Reply With Quote