news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-20-2009, 08:33 AM   #136
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

currently residing in detroit, originally from ypsilanti.

its good for the program. i dont see them taking down the sooners but thats alright. crawl before you walk, walk before you run.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:23 AM   #137
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Maybe they can try a body slam on Griffin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:53 AM   #138
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Bring back that concussion.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:44 PM   #139
kingwu
I Dont Walk I Get Carried

kingwu crouching tiger

GO SYRACUSE northside
kingwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 08:46 PM   #140
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Villanova over Duke.. Unless there a bunch of bad calls.

Quote:
Old 03-24-2009, 02:26 PM   #141
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Man I kinda said fuck the tourny with FSU's big ass letdown..did Wisconsion get beat 2nd round? I hope so. I'll get back in to it next round. I still think UConn and Pitts are too soft to win it all. People always giving Ty Lawson his credit, its deserved, but that dude Ellington is a beast too. Maryland dissapointed me big time, so did those bums Wake Forest but I knew they were garbage deep down. Texas gave Duke a good game..even Ohio State kinda dissapointed me. I thought they had a good team and were slept on but they just couldn't hang on with Sienna. That Friday night lineup was pretty intense.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:13 AM   #142
b-dolo
SLIMEY SAVAGE

b-dolo crouching tiger

I wish the tourney was actually the best 64 teams, they need to get rid of the automatic bids to some of these lesser conferences. actually division one needs to cut about 40% of the teams and just have one elite division of about 125 to 150 teams

Stripped of our language, walked around nameless Amongst the strangest, a heart full of anguish Taught life is dangerous
b-dolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 05:13 PM   #143
Monkdude
ADEPT

Monkdude drunken mastaMonkdude drunken masta

pitt and uconn are too soft? and then you big up UNC? at least the big east can play defense... especially uconn, too soft my ass
Monkdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:05 PM   #144
check two
N.I.

Is that heavy guy on Pitt the next 'Tractor' Traylor?

Quote:
Old 03-26-2009, 01:16 PM   #145
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Cleveland state upsetting Wake Forest!!!

fuck yea, we should have beat Arizona too...

i kno im late but i been in europe. Everyone should visit amsterdam once in there lives.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:53 PM   #146
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Siena

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:29 PM   #147
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

shit i would have told ya Ohio State was going to be one and done if you asked me.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:12 PM   #148
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Why Are There Games On At The Same Time? They Couldnt Seperate Them With Only 8 Games In This Round. I Fuckin Hate That Shit.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:39 PM   #149
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

^^for real im watching uconn....so many good games 2day...

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 09:56 PM   #150
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Cleveland state upsetting Wake Forest!!!

i kno im late but i been in europe. Everyone should visit amsterdam once in there lives.

on the other hand, nobody should ever visit cleveland.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote