news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-01-2009, 03:24 PM   #16
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

I love Brazilian people, they're always like "its Portuguese" and I'm always like "Tu es un Loco Hijo"

Plus they've got fat asses and carnivals and shit.
Old 04-01-2009, 04:51 PM   #17
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elber goebbels View Post
2-Which would be the toughest, and the kindest of the WU members?

this one is my fav

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:54 PM   #18
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

goebbels?
ths guy is a liar
he isnt from brazil
hes the bitch of hitler
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:58 PM   #19
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilzPotent View Post
1-Do the Wu Tang members like the Beastie Boys?

Um no, they suck bollacks.

You should get neg rep for that.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:42 PM   #20
RIINŲ
full metal yakuza

RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Hey, how you guys doin“?
Thanx for allowing me to be a member in this wonderful Wu site...
First, i“m gonna tell you guys that i really love the Wu Tang, and the Gravediggaz Niggaz...
But i“m from Brasil, and i“ve been striving my ass quite tough to learn English by myself since i was 12 (now i“m 30), without ever having a single English class...
A lot of things WRITTEN on the lyrics, i understand, but there“s something that really became kind of a dream for me to understand and comprehend...
Before letting you guys know what my biggest doubt is, i“m gonna tell u about my music heroes...
These are my inspiration
Anthrax, Beastie Boys, Primus, Descendents, ALL, Manic Street Preachers, Eminem, Suicidal Tendencies, Slayer, Portishead, De La Soul, Gravediggaz, Wu Tang, Armchair Martian, Public Enemy, D.R.I., Lagwagon, Good Riddance, Nofx, Face to Face, A Tribe called Quest, N.W.A., No Use For a Name, S.O.D., Millencolin
So, my first personal question is...
1-Do the Wu Tang members like the Beastie Boys?
2-Which would be the toughest, and the kindest of the WU members?
3-Is there any of the members who doesn“t use drugs?
4-In the beggining of the 7th Chamber lyric, there“s a conversation, and Ghostface says all the time "God", is he refering to Our Lord, or to U-god?
AND NOW THE BIGGEST DOUBT IN MY MUSICAL WORLD...

So, as i told u guys, i“ve been learning English by myself, and although i“m not fluent, i can (at least i think) express myself nicely....But when i read something, i can figure out, but listening, it“s harder to understand...
I“ve been getting crazy trying to understand what the hell the Wu members talk inside the elevator in the beggining of the "protect ya neck the jump off" video...
It“s a 20 second conversation before the elevator“s doors shut, and the music begins...
Please friends, is kind of a dream to me having that whole 20 second conversation written word by word...specially the last part, when Ghostface says something 3 seconds before the elevator“s doors get shut...
Please men, write this conversation to me...it“s very, very, very important to me...I“ve always asked people on soulseek to do this to me, but they pretend not to read :^(
Please, don“t think like "fuck this brazilian guy, who doesn“t speak our language"...Please, think like that "He“s a striving man, and really loves the Wu Family, and has a doubt, that we could easily clear..."
Thanx def men...
God bless us all!!!
Wu Tang 4 Ever!!!
Old 04-01-2009, 07:17 PM   #21
elber goebbels

elber goebbels grasshopper

Hey kids, someof you guys are confusing, i“m not Spanish, i“m brasilian, confusing Brasilians to Spanish, is quite the same as confusing americans to English...
And i“m not a nazi, don“t judge me by my surename...
I“m a born again in christianity, a real kind person,,,
elber goebbels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:19 PM   #22
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Hey kids, someof you guys are confusing, i“m not Spanish, i“m brasilian, confusing Brasilians to Spanish, is quite the same as confusing americans to English...
And i“m not a nazi, don“t judge me by my surename...
I“m a born again in christianity, a real kind person,,,
u are mexican
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:56 PM   #23
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

They arent confused they just buggin.

Funny thing is the ones buggin don't know english that much better than you do.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:01 PM   #24
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

Quote:
But i“ll tell ya, someday i will live in Staten Island for a while, just to get my accent like their def niggaz accent...
I“ve heard that if you are white (although i believe no one is purely white in this whole world) and u call a black man "nigga", you are being kind of racist, and everyone calls me white, but as u could see, i really love hip hop, and i think it“s cool calling black people niggaz, it makes me feel like i am a nigga hip hoper...talking to others...absolutely nothing with racial stuff...
And answering, no, although Goebbels is my actual surename, i don“t have anything with Dr. Joseph Goebbels, i“ve read i lot bout him, and he was very smart and intelligent, but absolutely not a good person...
Maybe he“s in hell burning with Pope John Paul II
Wu Tang 4 Ever...Thanx everyone here for being sooo kind!!!
If any of you niggaz please, add me on msn...
Mine is: elber_goebbels@hotmail.com
GOD BLESS US ALL!!!

lol Goebbels wants to move to SINY and become a Nigga

Stay on this site long enough and you'll learn

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:16 PM   #25
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wat da fuck is a born again christian doing on a 5% forum.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:16 PM   #26
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

threads made by people who barely speak english>>>>>>>>>>>>threads by people that do

permaneēa ativo neste website se vocź gosta de aprender coisas sobre wu... paz
Old 04-01-2009, 08:17 PM   #27
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
wat da fuck is a born again christian doing on a 5% forum.
its called wutang-corp, not 5percent-corp

go back n drink some tea, it helps
Old 04-01-2009, 08:43 PM   #28
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Well you aren't exactly gonna get people to join a 5% Forum, the whole Wu Tang Clan is clearly a front. I'm not even sure the rap phenomenon that is Wu even exists. I mean yes, I've heard the music, but how do I know its not an Illuminati cover to hide the dark truth of the 5% legion until the Asiatic Africans control the world and white people are walking around on all fours with leashes and erotic leather gimp outfits to amuse them as pets.

Obama is just the first step

*End inverse Black Man styled KTL Rant*