news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-01-2009, 10:08 PM   #1
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Wu Wear 25% Off Everything

Get 25% Off
All Wu-Wear
Hurry, Limited Time Only!

Enter this Discount Code at checkout:
WUWEAR2509
(expires 4/8/2009)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:09 PM   #2
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh yea,

its wuwearshoes.com

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 04-01-2009, 10:27 PM   #3
RAW-TASTE
PRODIGAL SUN

RAW-TASTE crouching tiger

nice, but the stuff in there sucks for me, i don't like any of it, and the shirts are expensive as fuck!

what i really want is that fitted hat with the wu symbol on it, but it's fucking hard as hell to get, can't find it anywhere and it's suppose to be mad expensive too

but theres a new ugod fitted that came out recently, ima cop that soon =]
RAW-TASTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:29 PM   #4
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

u ever check hiphop-dojo.com??

theyre in europe but hey still deliver to the states.

and yea they prices are high as hell as usual mutherfuckers

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 04-01-2009, 10:31 PM   #5
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

t-shirts for $99? hahaha wtf? nice discount now i can spend $75 on a t-shirt haha. wow.
Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:38 PM   #6
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Times must be tough.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:46 AM   #7
TGambino
Veteran Member

TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey

no disrespect to Power or whoever doin the wu wear shit nowadays but if u wearing wu wear in 2009.....u lost

it was a profitable company, they made money, but time 2 let it go...
TGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:50 AM   #8
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Considering Europe is usually 11 years behind with their fashion, they can milk the Wu wear probably another 3-4 years before liquidating the shit out of the left overs to Australia and South africa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:29 AM   #9
Natseri
CHICKEN HEAD

Natseri grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
Considering Europe is usually 11 years behind with their fashion, they can milk the Wu wear probably another 3-4 years before liquidating the shit out of the left overs to Australia and South africa
whats up with dissing europe all the time? making me cry =(

Last edited by Natseri; 04-02-2009 at 03:35 AM.
Natseri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:42 AM   #10
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ Get used to it.

I'd never buy clothing there. I doubt there's anyone even looking after it.

Rame is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:49 AM   #11
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my brother gets these CCS skateboarding catalogs in the mail and they got some dope Wu-Wear, I copped two for $34 including shipping, which was free. You can order off their website too.
just got another book in the mail yesterday and they got a new shirt design, think I might nab it as well....
Old 04-02-2009, 06:52 AM   #12
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

a $99 t-shirt of ANY kind better come with a motherfucking cape and superpowers
Old 04-02-2009, 07:18 AM   #13
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGambino View Post
no disrespect to Power or whoever doin the wu wear shit nowadays but if u wearing wu wear in 2009.....u lost

it was a profitable company, they made money, but time 2 let it go...
You have said that dozens of times.

If it looks good, then why not?

Rame is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:23 AM   #14
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:22 AM   #15
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
my brother gets these CCS skateboarding catalogs in the mail and they got some dope Wu-Wear, I copped two for $34 including shipping, which was free. You can order off their website too.
just got another book in the mail yesterday and they got a new shirt design, think I might nab it as well....
canwe get a link or something man??

share the wealth son damn!!

Quote:
I Step in the place