news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-02-2009, 04:54 AM   #1
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Jadakiss-The Last Kiss *NEW ALBUM* Songs inside

Anyone copped this yet or going too..just coppd it havnt heard it all the way through,will post some tracks form it here and let yall know what i think of it soon...

01-jadakiss-pain_and_torture (Personal Favourite)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/58072120f3058227/

04-jadakiss-grind_hard_ft._mary_j._blige
http://www.zshare.net/audio/58072284455428f9/

05-jadakiss-something_else_ft._young_jeezy
http://www.zshare.net/audio/58072436ea275598/

09-jadakiss-things_iv_been_through
http://www.zshare.net/audio/580725092657fe2c/

12-jadakiss-smoking_gun_ft._jazmine_sullivan (Personal Favourite,deep,dope)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/580725836d2bda2a/

13-jadakiss-cartel_gathering_ft._GHOSTFACE KILLAH_and_RAEKWON
http://www.zshare.net/audio/58072655038e672e/

16-jadakiss-letter_to_b.i.g._ft._faith_evans__bonus
http://www.zshare.net/audio/58072796ccb603bf/

18-jadakiss-death_wish_ft._lil_wayne__bonus
http://www.zshare.net/audio/58072876dbaae2ce/

Last edited by J-Cee; 04-02-2009 at 05:21 AM.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 05:00 AM   #2
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I thought it wasn't out for another week?

I don't have the opportunity to pick it up at the moment but I will when I can.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 05:01 AM   #3
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeh it's leaked,will post few tracks up so anyone who was thinking of buying it can hear a few songs and make a judgement if wanan buy or not.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:04 AM   #4
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I didn't know copping also meant downloading. Lol.

I'm going to wait till I can get the whole album though.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:06 AM   #5
J-Cee
SmokeY

Lol..any means necessary,i usually dl 1st,then if i like it i'll buy it..unless its a release like cuban linx 2 or detox which i'll buy straight away.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:26 AM   #6
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

thnx 4 tha tracks. only one im checkin is w/ ghost n rae. Jada's collab'd with lik wayne on this album. he has officially sold out. im not buying or d/l the full album

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:47 AM   #7
Rame
Wu Vatican

^ Dude..a Lil Wayne feauturing doesn't mean the album can't be good.

Commercial music can be good too.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:06 AM   #8
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldie View Post
thnx 4 tha tracks. only one im checkin is w/ ghost n rae. Jada's collab'd with lik wayne on this album. he has officially sold out. im not buying or d/l the full album
hip-hop bitch^^
Old 04-02-2009, 07:17 AM   #9
irish ins
SHAOLIN STUDENT

irish ins crouching tiger

Jadakiss should have called this "Kiss my career away" - complete ass, the first track is a nice starter but after that its pants.

For a guy talking bollox about "90's Mobb Deep that NY sound" - go fuck a brick - this is sell-out music, shite beats and even worse guest stars.

Kiss can spit no doubt but this is 3 albums in a row where he fails to deliver a solid well round album (not even asking for a classic.)

I was never his biggest fan but always thought he had some potential but this album is ass cheeks with diarrhea flowing through.
irish ins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:14 AM   #10
J-Cee
SmokeY

After listening to it,its not a dissapointing album its just too comemrcial sounding for my taste..i guarantee the majority of ppl here wanna hear jada on some grimey new york shit without so many wack guest appearances..
worth a listen for jada fans,otherwise nothin special.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:38 AM   #11
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

i like it
Old 04-02-2009, 09:52 AM   #12
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Heard the intro. and the one with Rae and Ghost. Both are excellent tracks. Might peep the others.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:34 AM   #13
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post

no thats true but young jeezy as well. whats with it.

commerical stuff can be good but theres commercial than theres just little sister music (young jeezy and lil wayne & the rest of the youngs and lil's)

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:04 AM   #14
Rame
Wu Vatican

If you don't like the album that's ok but I find it hard to believe 2 guest spots could ruin an entire album. You won't even give it a chance, that's your loss.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:10 AM   #15
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post

co sign

im just not checking for it cause im not a fan of Jadakiss

if i read good review on here i might check it though
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote