news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-27-2009, 08:00 PM   #31
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

block the bitch off facebook

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:39 AM   #32
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

An update.

I was forced to shut this person down after receiving this message on my phone:

"Hey rob, so i stole you mobile number off Facebook. If you are going to have it there for show it will get taken. Lol. I was wondering if you were free this week to meet up at all and chat? Only an hour. Public place. Broadway? Let me know"

Needless to say, my number is no longer on facebook.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:51 AM   #33
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahaha who puts their personal info on the internet. serious lol.

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:52 AM   #34
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dope.

One time i had to go to the mobile company to get this bitch's number barred from calling or texting me. I had nowhere to stay one night so i stayed in her gaff but i wanted to sleep and she wanted to fuck, she was 33!

For 11 months she texted and rang me ever day. EVERY FUCKIN DAY. I never once answered her calls or text her back, but she never let up. I had to get it stopped, pathetic bitch.

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:55 AM   #35
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
hahaha who puts their personal info on the internet. serious lol.
Yeah, not a smart move on my part. That's the only thing that's up there. I thought it might be useful having it there for my actual friends.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:56 AM   #36
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

women in their early 30's rock, all they wanna do is fuck

their biological clock is ticking, easiest lays ever.

Old 04-01-2009, 05:07 AM   #37
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Yeah, not a smart move on my part. That's the only thing that's up there. I thought it might be useful having it there for my actual friends.

live and learn.

Old 04-01-2009, 11:24 AM   #38
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

I'm tired today.

My stalkers are random, seriously who tries to converse with another person when they are clearly talking to another person on the phone. He makes every excuse to come visit me in my office. He will truly stand there and stare at me. =0( wtf? Who does that?

I think you should tell the chick to fuck-off, so theres no confusion. You're answering her silly banter so perhaps she feel as if a chance. Its seems that people who look crook (hope I used that correctly) try the bloody hardest.

ugh, creepy people go aware. I need to learn brujeria.

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:01 PM   #39
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
women in their early 30's rock, all they wanna do is fuck

their biological clock is ticking, easiest lays ever.

Old 04-01-2009, 09:43 PM   #40
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

bang
skeet
delete

all i gotta say
Old 04-02-2009, 04:29 PM   #41
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor LES View Post
Well, WTF? Is she fine?! Is she fuckable?!

In other words, would you graciously tickle her warm pipe-hole?! If a girl wrote that to me you better believe i would be smashing that ass, big daddy.
u obviously never had a stalker. some things are just not worth the trouble believe me
Old 04-02-2009, 04:39 PM   #42
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
She is crook. By crook I mean hideous. I'm sure she's a nice person (refers to scene in American Pyscho about hot girls and ugly chics) but there is no way I'm going there.
And, in American Psycho they come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as a chick with a good personality.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote