news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 04-02-2009, 11:55 AM   #796
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Patti labelle - love need
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:05 PM   #797
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

PUMP THIS SHIT!!!!!!
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:09 PM   #798
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post

PUMP THIS SHIT!!!!!!
ill as fuck
Old 04-02-2009, 12:10 PM   #799
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

the new dire straits
xD
Old 04-02-2009, 04:32 PM   #800
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

sepultura -Crucifixion
Old 04-03-2009, 07:07 PM   #801
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Rose Royce - You're On My Mind
from 1976
Old 04-03-2009, 08:30 PM   #802
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

Incubus-Make Yourself

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:43 PM   #803
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When I fuck me....I'll fuck me in my own way...

Old 04-03-2009, 08:49 PM   #804
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just got back from dinner. Sipping a dead guy rogue ale, the old lady is in the bath tub shaving her pussy.

Doggystyle, her left over risotto, a few pinch hits, another dead guy, and then some more wu-corp!

Im old, boring and domestic, but its not too bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:01 AM   #805
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
When I fuck me....I'll fuck me in my own way...

have you heard the incubus+big pun mashup of still not a player?

Old 04-04-2009, 09:33 AM   #806
KaramelSundae
#TU

Diamond in the back
sunroof top
diggin the scene with a gangsta lean
whooOoOoooo....

curtis mayfield-diamond in the back

thats a chill ass summer time song

Old 04-04-2009, 09:48 AM   #807
KaramelSundae
#TU

sade-no ordinary love

Old 04-04-2009, 10:56 AM   #808
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Weldon Irvine- Sinbad
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 11:20 AM   #809
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaramelSundae View Post
have you heard the incubus+big pun mashup of still not a player?
naw but I LOVE mash-ups. Have you hear Kanye over the Beach Boys? Its got one or two cuts that are good.

I remember I used to have the O'jay's mashed with Wu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaramelSundae View Post
Diamond in the back
sunroof top
diggin the scene with a gangsta lean
whooOoOoooo....

curtis mayfield-diamond in the back

thats a chill ass summer time song

Love that song and the whole soundtrack actually. I even like the version Luda had on his Red light District album.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This video alone could spawn a Bowie top ten songs thread. I love David Bowie and sometimes I wish he had the number one spot in my Last.fm account instead of GFK.

edit- fuck it yo watch it twice!
Old 04-04-2009, 11:26 AM   #810
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

NIN - Terrible Lie