news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-03-2009, 07:02 AM   #16
beeboy
Wu Vatican

beeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal son

dope news..thx
beeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:36 PM   #17
BIG D O
Veteran Member

Location: Somewhwere between concern and not givin a shit....
BIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkey

if he does either or both of these albums than all he'll need to do afterwards is that long awaited/coveted solo debut compilation album and that'll be a wrap on the career of the greatest producer of all time.....

I know everyone is amp'd to hear that new Return Of The Boom Bap, but i'mma put it out there; I'm just as excited for the collab with MC Eiht.....that shit would be fucking so big for L.A. man......teach these lil' young fuckas who the real legends are in the city of angels......

MC Eiht should do this joint with Premier, then a "Vs." album with Muggs....that would be perfect.....
BIG D O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:37 PM   #18
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG D O View Post
if he does either or both of these albums than all he'll need to do afterwards is that long awaited/coveted solo debut compilation album and that'll be a wrap on the career of the greatest producer of all time.....

I know everyone is amp'd to hear that new Return Of The Boom Bap, but i'mma put it out there; I'm just as excited for the collab with MC Eiht.....that shit would be fucking so big for L.A. man......teach these lil' young fuckas who the real legends are in the city of angels......

MC Eiht should do this joint with Premier, then a "Vs." album with Muggs....that would be perfect.....
o shit so rza's making the album with krs and eiht?

jk lol
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:30 PM   #19
adrianoter
85 %ER

adrianoter shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
Fuck no KRS has turned preacher for the worst, HHL was only worth listening to for Marley's beats, like I said whether an album of sick Marley or Primo production, KRS will somehow fuck it up
Have you heard his recent ish tho, with NASA among others? Also check out the track he did with DJ Revolution. He's stepping his lyrical game up nicely.
adrianoter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 06:22 AM   #20
crds
ADEPT

crds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
ME EIHT AND PREMO am i reading this right, woooooooo thatll be flames, ill check for that krs if that drops as well, but eiht sounds tight on the eastcoast production, him on that pete rock track one life to live is fire, i love that song, hopefully he comes through with this.
could not agree more also DJ Premier's remix of Compton's Most Wanted-Def Wish II was dope
crds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:47 PM   #21
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I'm really getting tired of ya'll dissing KRS talking about he's too preachy. KRS is the only rapper preaching to the black youth and their stupid asses aren't listening. They need to be preached to because they aren't listening to their parents. So since they listen to rap, they need to listen to KRS instead of these corny ass thug gangsta rappers they like because these wack rappers aren't gonna give them good advice about how to become successful. That would be tight if Premier did all the beats for KRS One and MC Eiht's albums.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote