news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-05-2009, 08:35 AM   #1
pep
rockin old ponys

pep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkey
Default Is It Just Me

or do the bobby digital snippets from the cobra clutch video, domestic violence video, and tha jail shit with superb freestyling make any1 else feel like RZA is possibly the coolest muthafucka on earth(as far as the bobby digital character goes)??
pep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 09:01 AM   #2
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

rza is the shit lol, i remember watching an interview with the whole clan, and everybody was there except rza, so then the interviewer asked them ''why u guys call staten island SHAOLIN?'' and NONE of these dumb mfs could give him a decent answer LOL; disgrace; im sure if the rza was there he woulda preached the shit outta these questions lol

oh and to answer the thread: yeah that 1998 bobby is one of the cooles mfs ever, but the 2008 bobby is...ehh gay
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:29 AM   #3
Tonystarks420
Cold Bottles of Becks

Tonystarks420 crouching tiger

i remember seein a interview with the RZA but he was dressed up with a mask and shit as bobby digital and the interviewers like Wheres RZA? and rza just played the part the entire interview as bobby digital

shit was golden. rza's the man
Old 04-05-2009, 10:32 AM   #4
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ agreed, when he first came with that persona in late '97, early '98 it was too much for most.. i didn't even get that shit at first but now i love that album and the whole caracter he created. "Digital Bullet" wasn't as satisfying but definitely a pretty good album.. "Digi Snacks" strayed away from the whole digital formula, there's like live instrumentation on every song, wtf?? ..his rhyming ain't what it used to be neither but i know for sure that motherfucker still makes some crazy nice beats when he wants ("8 Diagrams", "Afro Samurai OST", "4:21", "OB4CL2"-what we heard from it-, some shit from "Afro Samurai II" and "Digi Snacks" too).

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:57 AM   #5
pep
rockin old ponys

pep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkey

co sign, the 08-09 bobby is on some other shit, i dont mind rza gettin cali'ed out, eating tofu and yoga...but bobby need to stay that grimy new york niggah with a puerto rican baby moms lol...
pep is offline   Reply With Quote