news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-06-2009, 12:01 AM   #1
90srapfan

90srapfan sitting duck
Default Pharoahe Monch vs. Cormega?

Who's a better underground hip-hop artist? Pharoahe Monch or Cormega? Explain.
Witch was a better debut album? Internal Affairs or The Realness? Explain.
What's a better song of the two?
"Simon Says" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkuGZfllz8I or
"Get Out My Way" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPGqMOSC7xw
90srapfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 12:38 AM   #2
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

I luv mega 4 real but i fel feel pharoahe is better.......for the fact internal affairs is one of the sickest underground albums ive heard and they had that club hit simon says which is a phat song.......i feel pharoahe is just more versatile as an mc where mega just come straight hard.......granted i luv that hard shit but i give it 2 pharoahe
Old 04-06-2009, 03:06 AM   #3
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pharaohe without any question. plus his debut album isn't his first solo album...
Old 04-06-2009, 03:10 AM   #4
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
pharaohe without any question. plus his debut album isn't his first solo album...
word, to not consider his work in Organized Konfusion would be the equivalent of disregarding Outkast should Andre ever do a solo hip-hop album.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:12 AM   #5
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Pharoahe Monch in his Organized Konfusion days > most emcee's whole careers

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:44 AM   #6
irish ins
SHAOLIN STUDENT

irish ins crouching tiger

PM by a landslide, big fan of mega as well but realistically Monch would destroy any other lyricist
irish ins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:37 AM   #7
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
Pharoahe Monch in his Organized Konfusion days > most emcee's whole careers

pharoahe's verse on sway & techs anthem > most emcee's careers
Old 04-06-2009, 09:47 AM   #8
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

^ i do luv that verse.......he just has crazy flow
Old 04-06-2009, 09:54 AM   #9
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Pharohe by miles

one of the best flows and lyricists in the game

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:58 AM   #10
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post
pharoahe's verse on sway & techs anthem > most emcee's careers
Word.

Pharoahe's verse on "Bring It On" > Most emcee's careers

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 10:28 AM   #11
Chungsanity
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Chungsanity sitting duck

this is a slap in the face to monch. even though Desire was a garbage album, his 90's efforts alone slaps fire outta mega's mental. mega was always a pathetic, amateur ass rapper who's delivery is horrendous, and got murdered by starks on his own shit.
Chungsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 10:41 AM   #12
Don Universo
Bring those fat chicks here

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

these are two totally diff type of emcees
PM is a lyrical juggernot with many many styles...
Mega is a drug rap nigga(one of the better I must say)
Mega had the better SOLO debut but overall PM is deadly on the mic.

Stress...the extintion agenda, another 90's classic IMO

Don Universo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:06 AM   #13
Wu-Tang Gambino
Liquid Swordsman

Wu-Tang Gambino shaolin monk

monch no contest
Wu-Tang Gambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:33 PM   #14
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

you're asking on a Wu site who's better the concious rapper or the drug-related rapper? I thought CMurder vs I.T. took the cake. Shit I bet if you made it Tragedy Khadafi vs Monch we'd see a little bit more of a balance.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:35 PM   #15
Guarded By Martyrs
"ALL1stVERSE ALL1stVERSE"

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good point^

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote