news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-05-2009, 06:12 PM   #3571
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I dont thik Kwame Brown will ever be a consistent player.

The Cavs finally came out with some energy from the start, and they put the hammer down on defense.
They also defended the paint much better.

but you kno, we are what?? 37-1 at home...that always helps.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:11 PM   #3572
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Nicky you honestly think this is the year, don'tcha?
What would that be? First Pro Title you've ever seen?

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 04:56 PM   #3573
Wutang36
Wu 4ever

Wutang36 grasshopper

I see everybody thinks that this year is Cavs, in my opinion if the Cavs get Detroit in the 1st round I think they are in trouble.
And don't ever, ever write off the Pistons.

" Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuttin' ta f**k wit "

Wutang36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 08:37 PM   #3574
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Nicky you honestly think this is the year, don'tcha?
What would that be? First Pro Title you've ever seen?
yes it would.

its easy to be a yankee fan....anyone could do that. They buy all there rings, plus the deck is forever stacked in there favor and everyone knows it.

YOu jumped ship from the Knicks cuz they dont win and got all over Wades nuts (pathetic and disloyal).

Basically the only thing you can really claim in the Giants miracle season two years ago, because i dont even think you were born when Parcells won his two.

Your like, what??? 17?
Old 04-06-2009, 09:00 PM   #3575
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Anyone can be a Cleaveland fan too.
Wonder why they're not. Because there's nothing to cheer.
You're damn right there's front runner Yank fans. Just like there's front runner Lakers fans.
And I sure as hell have never turned my back on ANY team. Unlike you Dooch, I don't turn the channel in the 2nd quarter because my team "doesn't have it".

Old 04-06-2009, 09:16 PM   #3576
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutang36 View Post
I see everybody thinks that this year is Cavs, in my opinion if the Cavs get Detroit in the 1st round I think they are in trouble.
And don't ever, ever write off the Pistons.
to be honest i think the Cavs will eat up Detroit. the best thing that can happen to Detroit is for them to match up with Orlando. however explosive Orlando is offensively they can never beat the Pistons.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:25 PM   #3577
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Anyone can be a Cleaveland fan too.
Wonder why they're not. Because there's nothing to cheer.
You're damn right there's front runner Yank fans. Just like there's front runner Lakers fans.
And I sure as hell have never turned my back on ANY team. Unlike you Dooch, I don't turn the channel in the 2nd quarter because my team "doesn't have it".
YOur to stupid to understand my point. Its easy to root for teams that can buy championships.
Yes, there are alot of front runner Yankee fans. YOur from there, so i wont call you that.
But you ARE a front runner NBA fan because you left your beloved knicks for Dwayne Wade.
Thats sellout type shit.
I know when the Cavs are going to play like shit because I watch the team in depth. I'm not going to suffer thru a meaningless 40 point loss.
You really can't talk because, I mean, your no longer a Knicks fan.

Anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
to be honest i think the Cavs will eat up Detroit. the best thing that can happen to Detroit is for them to match up with Orlando. however explosive Orlando is offensively they can never beat the Pistons.
I agree but..
Nobody is afraid of Detroit, especially not the Cavs....ESPECIALLY now that they dont have Iverson, who could have been somewhat of an X Factor.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:04 PM   #3578
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

"your to stupid"

I'm to stupid as Cleaveland is to Pro Sports Championships.

Old 04-06-2009, 10:07 PM   #3579
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Detroit would be easy picking for Boston or Cleveland, but iv seen them beat Orlando without AI. They jus match-up really well against them for some reason.

Also Ginobili is out for the season meaning the Lakers are gonna walk through to the finals.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:36 PM   #3580
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Yea...altho, you never kno....The Nuggets have played well and I think the Rockets can give them a tough series.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:51 PM   #3581
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Denver won't be a pushover, but I can't say the same about the Rockets. Without T-Mac they just don't have enough fire power offensively to hang with the Lakers. They have no go-to guy that can just dominate games...

Denver has Carmelo, Spurs have Duncan, Mavs have Nowitzki, Hornets have Paul. The Rockets have no one that can offensively dominate. They can manage to win games in the regular season because they're good at Defense and they can rebound, but when it comes down to a 7-game series in clutch 4th quarter moments they're gonna fall short. A Lakers-Rockets series will last 5 MAYBE 6 games.

Rockets might not even make it past the first round though. They'll have their hands full with Brandon Roy and the Trailblazers.

I'm seeing a Nuggets-Lakers conference finals this year. That's gonna be a GREAT series IF it happens.

Last edited by Rode Block; 04-06-2009 at 10:59 PM.
Rode Block is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:12 PM   #3582
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Yo Rode. What are the Lakers reacting to in your Sig?

Old 04-06-2009, 11:53 PM   #3583
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

^^This...
Old 04-06-2009, 11:59 PM   #3584
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Whoa....he gobbled that shit up.

Old 04-07-2009, 09:06 AM   #3585
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Ginobili's is out for the season. I honestly think San An glory days are behind them. Age is a motherfucker!
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote