news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-06-2009, 10:38 PM   #16
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

Mos Def wins by default...
Old 04-06-2009, 10:44 PM   #17
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i almost guarantee this will not happen.

mos def is ok to me. but i give him mad props for being a man and challenging two of the biggest names in the industry when everyone else is just trying to ride the semen out of their cocks.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:32 PM   #18
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

goddamn Mos Def murdered it in that video, that shit got me thinking people are ready to start rhymin fro real again
Old 04-06-2009, 11:55 PM   #19
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

lol didnt mos say mf would serve weezy that would be sick a tag tem battle, mos and mf vs the carters, but mos striaght up against jay or weezy would be dope, id put my money on mos just cuz i wanna root for the g.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:10 AM   #20
Guarded By Martyrs
Nothing |s What |t Seems

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Indeed he did, that would be unreal if it became a tag team thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreptitious View Post
goddamn Mos Def murdered it in that video, that shit got me thinking people are ready to start rhymin fro real again
"I See A Revolution In The Industry That Will Ignite The Rebirth Of Emcees Lyrically"

--Canibus

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:22 AM   #21
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

rappers never battle anymore, its kinda sad actually

when was the last ACTUAL battle between semi big rappers....not disses, but actual battles with both rappers present
Old 04-07-2009, 12:52 AM   #22
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

^ yea homie i always wanna see a battle with the good rappers, none of these jim jones cats who are too afraid to get sonned by someone who doesnt even hav 100 bucks to their name but cats like chino and canibus battling, that would be explosive, i really wannted to see a battle with big L and chino but thats not goin to happen, that woulda been sick. That one battle with "wutang" against freestyle fellowship was disgraceful, it was cappa and priest against all of freestyle fellowship, it was basically 1 on 5 (FF is 5 members right?) They shoulda gotten their battle rappers in their like ghostface, mef, rza, deck and gza and then it woulda been fair. Or a hrsmn vs slaughterhouse battle would be insane as well.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:10 AM   #23
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol most is wild

i'd put my money on mos though

weezy is no comp at all for him

jay vs mos would be funny and i'd pay to see that - but mos would eventually out maneuver jay - jay is very good too

a doom*mos album is a must
Old 04-07-2009, 01:17 AM   #24
Guarded By Martyrs
Nothing |s What |t Seems

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
Or a hrsmn vs slaughterhouse battle would be insane as well.
HRSMN would slaughter them.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:26 AM   #25
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by staycreepin_n_silence View Post
You know what would be really tight? If they would have like a battle royale. Get like 200 rappers from all over this country both mainstream and underground and let them battle. Every man for himself or woman for herself just a battle for the crown of being the best. HAve lke 10 volumes or something let them get on stage and go to work. Off the top nothing prewritten 3 rounds 30 second on stage. But that would never happen.
Co Sign!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Has Mos Def ever battled anyone, dissed anyone before? Other than Bush and Denver. To me this is out of character for lil buddy.
That was my first thought too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post

a doom*mos album is a must
Co Sign

Mos is much more lyrical then both wayne and jay z, so i think he could handle himself in a battle. If what he said about DOOM is true, and he joins the melee, then it would be over for wayne and jay z, no question, especially if DOOM gets on the Viktor Vaughn style

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:47 AM   #26
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Heres Jay Z battling DMX, and he gets slaughtered imo

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:05 AM   #27
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post

Mos is much more lyrical then both wayne and jay z,so i think he could handle himself in a battle.
true - but the jay battle would be funny, then entertaining, then embarassing

Quote:
If what he said about DOOM is true, and he joins the melee,
what did he say about doom ?

what the hell is a melee ?

and lol what are you saying ?

Quote:
then it would be over for wayne and jay z, no question, especially if DOOM gets on the Viktor Vaughn style

if he said him and doom against them 2 on that video, i ain't hear it

would be a funny battle i'd pay money to see - front row with a big box of homemade raisinets
Old 04-07-2009, 03:44 AM   #28
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Has Mos Def ever battled anyone, dissed anyone before? Other than Bush and Denver. To me this is out of character for lil buddy.
he dissed lil jon and tha eastside boyz for their coonish names... when he disses sum1 its usually in a interview tho
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 04:51 AM   #29
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

never gonna happen
Old 04-07-2009, 05:03 AM   #30
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

"you aint breaking popcorn" haha

this is some interesting shit, good for hip-hop! Good call Mos

i wonder what the self proclaim best rapper in the world will have to say about this. Jay will probly mumble someshit about how he past all that and above it or sumfing...

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote