news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-08-2009, 03:49 PM   #1
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz
Default Anybody Got That New Jadakiss?

If so how is it?
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:51 PM   #2
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Come on man:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74404
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:53 PM   #3
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Like I said, How is it?
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 04:04 PM   #4
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74404
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 04:21 PM   #5
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

go buy it

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 07:10 PM   #6
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its boring. if you have either of his other 2 albums its almost exactly the same.

theres a couple joints on there, but not worth buying. unless your really into watered down r&b hooks.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 07:23 PM   #7
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i thought i had it. but the file corrupted. so i listend to snippets on cdnow.com and i will not be getting it again.

dude just comes with such weak ass shit on his albums. beats are weaker than urkles mac game.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 07:26 PM   #8
tragedykhadafi12
Veteran Member

tragedykhadafi12 drunken mastatragedykhadafi12 drunken masta

Maino got two copies

http://rapmaniacs.com/?p=514
tragedykhadafi12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:31 PM   #9
iammzac
Veteran Member

iammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal son

zZzZz.. t00 c0mmercia1..

(n0te: my 0 and 1 key br0ke yesterday :-\)
iammzac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 12:16 PM   #10
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Main Man and Whitey dissing Jadakiss's album hahahahahahahahaha. I figured his new album was gonna be wack because his other albums aren't good so i'll be passing on this. What a shame that his solo albums suck because he's a good rapper. I don't understand how he claims to be hardcore and always talking about street/criminal stuff but his albums are wack because of beats and he's always collaborating with r&b singers and pop rappers. That's why i'm not looking forward to the next Lox album because i wasn't impressed with their other Lox albums. We Are The Streets album is better than their first album but We Are The Streets wasn't all that great. Sheek and Styles P's solo albums have disappointed me also. I do like Styles P's first album.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 01:46 PM   #11
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

^^the beat selection is very well picked......the entire album knocks....each beat fits the theme of each track nice....the street tracks are grimey... that real murder feel....bass is heavy 2 what....he got tracks that make u boogie....and hes got some real oldschool soulful shit on there.....the beat selection is on point with the last kisss....

not to mention jada murders the entire album....and all the guest appearances are on point....the collaborations on this album are sheek, style, ghost, rae, jeezy, wayne....i think that was it....hard album....i dont see why a hiphop head would not like this album it's offical....

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 03:23 PM   #12
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

too commercial for me too, it would go hard, then completely fuck up with the guest appearance (lil wayne) or hook. The track with Rae & Ghost is sick though.