news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 02-19-2009, 10:38 AM   #16
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
before u sell u got see if u got the buyers..u need to promote the shit out of it ..youtube commercials,, links on mad websites..
hometown support, radio play
home made music vid
a single to promote the cd ur selling
Word to that Proof. You dont want to be sitting at home with 400 copies left on some... damn we only sold 100 and we dont know who else wants it... so basically you sold 100 lets say for 10 bucks... made a good G, but not really because thats almost how much you paid to get them pressed. You need to build a heavy fan base! there is not only Wu-Corp...there are a lot of hip hop forums on the net... get popular there...lace cats up with the best shit you have...dont come weak because some cats at other forums arent as nice as some of the cats here...trust me lol.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:44 AM   #17
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Proof, I Got All That Down Already, I Just Need To Promote Like A Mad Man, Like The Drug Game..
Old 02-19-2009, 10:52 AM   #18
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
Word to that Proof. You dont want to be sitting at home with 400 copies left on some... damn we only sold 100 and we dont know who else wants it... so basically you sold 100 lets say for 10 bucks... made a good G, but not really because thats almost how much you paid to get them pressed. You need to build a heavy fan base! there is not only Wu-Corp...there are a lot of hip hop forums on the net... get popular there...lace cats up with the best shit you have...dont come weak because some cats at other forums arent as nice as some of the cats here...trust me lol.
I FEEL THAT RIGHT THERE!^^^
Old 02-19-2009, 10:56 AM   #19
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Sticky this

this is all good info, that anyone can use, and people can post up there experiences with this shit, help cats like Skampoe even more or anyone who comes thru

peace just an idea, mad good info in here tho
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 11:00 AM   #20
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Werd Werd^ Theres Plenty Of Good Jewels Here Peace To Every One Who Added On!
Old 02-19-2009, 11:24 AM   #21
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse

man i'm using
www.pcxmedia.com
they do dope work i ordered 50 cd's with Package A no Jewel cases, but i've sold quite a few and i'm going to order more and sell on cdbaby.com

o also
www.tunecore.com
handles itunes biz i'm getting the single "One Day at a Time" on there as we speak
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 11:41 AM   #22
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Mouse View Post
man i'm using
www.pcxmedia.com
they do dope work i ordered 50 cd's with Package A no Jewel cases, but i've sold quite a few and i'm going to order more and sell on cdbaby.com

o also
www.tunecore.com
handles itunes biz i'm getting the single "One Day at a Time" on there as we speak
TUNE CORE LOOKS GOOD, IM GONNA RESERCH IT A LIL DEEPER, THANKS FOR ADDING ON FAM, PEACE!
Old 02-20-2009, 12:12 PM   #23
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Get-M...es-Music-Store

this link here shows how to put your tracks on itunes

Theres charges for it but I guess you knew that.

If you create a facebook group Ive got a second account with a shit load "friends" and i'll keep inviting people to join it cos Ive added some application that gives me like 25 adds overnight.

If people hear some intros or tracks from within the group or some youtube links they might become fans.

You should do this on myspace and bebo too.

If ya want, it'll only take like 5 mins to invite them all

Peace

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 10:31 AM   #24
ICABOD CHANG
The Headless Shogun

ICABOD CHANG iron monkeyICABOD CHANG iron monkeyICABOD CHANG iron monkeyICABOD CHANG iron monkeyICABOD CHANG iron monkey
Send a message via MSN to ICABOD CHANG

Hahaha,,, Fuk Yea,,, Icabod Is Takin Notes,,, Got Lottsa Madness In The Works,,,
Ya'll Lemme Know An Ill Help Yall Promote Def,,, We Fam So I Gots U! Best Of Lucks,, Also What Imm Gna Be Doin Is Gettin Shows At Local Spots Even If There Small Places To Start,, U Can Sell Ur Shit At A Merch Table An Gain Local Fanss,,, My Main Focus Now,, Than Maybe A Lil Tour Hahaha,,, Somethin To Think Abouit .. Peace Fam!!
ICABOD CHANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 11:35 AM   #25
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

Pretty much everything has been said...

Based on my research, I think Oasis is the best company...they offer all sorts of packaging (jewel cases, digipaks, multi disk formats, booklets, etc) and make a real high quality product that doesn't fall apart and shit, plus they have lots of great promo tools like small posters, t shirts, download cards, etc

Net grind is what it is, but you gotta hit the local scene and eventually expand out regionally if you gonna really do anything...

Most important thing though is the quality of the music, from top to bottom - beats, content, flows, sound quality, mixing/engineering - all that has to be at or nearly approaching pro level otherwise you are gonna flop hard if you start asking for people to buy your music.
Sinapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:09 PM   #26
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

indeed brother^ i feel that..
Old 02-24-2009, 07:16 AM   #27
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

skamp, do you guys do live shows? if not you should look into getting opening spots at local shows, especially if you end up making physical product. if you get a local following, you'd be surprised at how many cds you can move if they're priced reasonably. if they cost about $2 to make, i'd charge 5.
Memory Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:37 AM   #28
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

werd^ we lookin into that as we speak. peace.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:27 AM   #29
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Word Is Bond ...this Thread Should Definitely Be Sticky'd...this Is Valuable Info,what Up Check? I'm Sure I Aint The Only One That Said It...sticky This Please...1

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 07:33 AM   #30
imbrator
Veteran Member

imbrator iron monkeyimbrator iron monkeyimbrator iron monkeyimbrator iron monkeyimbrator iron monkey
Send a message via MSN to imbrator Send a message via Yahoo to imbrator

One thing so Important for that is the Support , and support begins with tha Fam

hope that our corp family< i think we re more than 60 peeps > gotta support each member that bring an official original CD

if a member pay 1000 bucks for pressing so he gotta know that at least his wu corp family gotta pay his halb coast when they support buying his CD and i think no one of us gotta lose

and gotta bring us more energy to make moree and more sound

first the fam then the Fan

and we have a large universal community that luv our ish , u have only to to look in google for wu corp army , ern dawgy , graaveyaard shifter and more and u gotta see

Ergebnisse 1 - 7 von ungefähr 590516 für graveyard shifter. (0.50 Sekunden
Ergebnisse 1 - 9 von ungefähr 742784 für imperial skillz empera. (0.100 Sekunden
)

Ergebnisse 1 - 9 von ungefähr 825071 für wu corp army. (0.72 Sekunden)

ErErgebnissErgebnisse 1 - 8 von ungefähr 410990 für ern dawgy. (0.69 Sekunden)

and we have to play on the high level , no more digital releases it s enough lords , it s time to rock tha professionnal level , analog release is somthing that u can touch and say hey i got an album

we should create a webpage where we gotta sell all corp Army producs , somthing like chambermuzik and hand in hand i think we can got sucess ,

peace fam

http://www.myspace.com/imperialskillzempera

http://www.soundclick.com/imperialskillzempera

UNDAGROUND MINISTAZ

Last edited by imbrator; 04-14-2009 at 07:37 AM.
imbrator is offline   Reply With Quote