news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 04-13-2009, 09:34 PM   #31
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
absolutley sunny is a racist, but he will go to the ends of the earth and back to make sure he is never exposed.
He's shrewd, not intelligent, but shrewd. Extremely dedicated to his 'nation' because, well, you need to be extreme to belong to it.

You won't find any direct evidence, but it is fully implied with every sentence he types.
lol - says the guy who comes on wucorp to call black people eggplants and mooks - you're here to cause mischief, distort peoples characters, and to cause anguish - cause thats what nickys do - lol

its good to see you being you and not trying to hide your wickedness
Old 04-13-2009, 09:38 PM   #32
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cant accuse nicky tooch of not keeping it real.

unless if hes trying to kill himself, you can question that.

still got a bit till you live that one down.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:49 PM   #33
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
lol - says the guy who comes on wucorp to call black people eggplants and mooks - you're here to cause mischief, distort peoples characters, and to cause anguish - cause thats what nickys do - lol

its good to see you being you and not trying to hide your wickedness
call the truth whatever u'd like....if its 'wicked' to you than so be it. I'm not going to tell you how to be, what to believe.

But I will tell you what I think about your thoughts and views.

Your entitled to your opinion, but the fact remains, you affiliate with an extremist organization and are totally sucked into their corrupt religious doctrine

Hence the ridiculous state of denial you live in.

Everyone knows arguing with you is a waste of time because you've been brainwashed to ONLY think one way. Even if you encountered something new that intrigued you but was against your 'nations' doctrine, you would repress it until you convinced yourself to deny it.

ladies and gentleman.....

that is the sunny winters we know
Old 04-14-2009, 03:29 AM   #34
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
call the truth whatever u'd like....if its 'wicked' to you than so be it. I'm not going to tell you how to be, what to believe.

But I will tell you what I think about your thoughts and views.

Your entitled to your opinion, but the fact remains, you affiliate with an extremist organization and are totally sucked into their corrupt religious doctrine

Quote:
Hence the ridiculous state of denial you live in.

Everyone knows arguing with you is a waste of time because you've been brainwashed to ONLY think one way. Even if you encountered something new that intrigued you but was against your 'nations' doctrine, you would repress it until you convinced yourself to deny it.

ladies and gentleman.....

that is the sunny winters we know

its ok for you to view me however you like - just don't follow behind me echoing it after every post i make - don't be irritating -

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 04-14-2009 at 03:36 AM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:32 PM   #35
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

Even though I dont agree with everything that Sunnywinters says of course, because when he says things like that Malcolm and Khalid Muhammad are the same, I think that he probably thinks that way because he is in the Nation, and maybe he only sees that point of view, but I could never accuse him of being racist or of spreading hate, because he talks about Black unity, and I talk about White unity, he is not asking for revenge, only justice. Also, because, well, he knows way more then me about the Nation. Sometimes I do think that he is a bit trapped in his view, but so are all of us. I cant fully trust black nationalism, because Im always wondering, what is Farrakhan REALLY doin for the people right now, I agree with some of things he says, not everything. But that also comes from me takin my thoughts from people like Huey, who never really trusted black nationalism. Because when people are sayin Sunnywinters is a racist, arent they actually saying that black nationalism is racism ? Black nationalism, the Black muslims, they did great things for the people, would have MLK been listened to if the white politicians hadnt feared a stronger alternative, who can say Brother Malcolm didnt help MLK by criticizing him ? Also, black nationalism brought Brother Malcolm, n for that wa can all be thankful. So, nowadays, what is Black Nationalism doin for the people ? I dont know, but Im curious to hear the thought of people I respect, even if Im not always agreeing with them.
Sunnywinters does not seem to be a racist, I dont know him, but from what he says, he is to be heard, and his thoughts almost always deserve a conversation.

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:41 PM   #36
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

He's not racist per se, his views are shared by some other members here but the difference is that he debates and argues his beliefs. and as his views are quite different from yours, you view him as racist.

similarly when we look at TSA's apparently balanced views on Islam, the same may be extracted.

I might not agree with everything Sunny says, but I respect what he has to say nevertheless.

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:05 PM   #37
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He's probably the most racist poster on here.

There are some racist white dudes here, but a lot of them aren't being serious a lot of the time. Some times, they are.

Sunny is serious about his racism 100% of the time.

Not sure why they made him a mod of this section, but maybe it's apt having a racist running this place.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:07 PM   #38
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Rai View Post

similarly when we look at TSA's apparently balanced views on Islam, the same may be extracted.

That's bullshit man.

Islam is a religion. People choose to believe in it. It is demonstrative of their beliefs and ideologies.

Being white or black is not a choice.

Sunny is clearly racist. I can't see on reason why he isn't.

He judges people based solely on the colour of their skin.

Old 04-14-2009, 03:11 PM   #39
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post

That's bullshit man.

Islam is a religion. People choose to believe in it. It is demonstrative of their beliefs and ideologies.

Being white or black is not a choice.

Sunny is clearly racist. I can't see on reason why he isn't.

He judges people based solely on the colour of their skin.
but look at his attempt to relate the arab race to the state of islam.

are arabs a race?

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:15 PM   #40
Longbongcilvaringz

He's talking about Arabic Muslims.

They are part of a religion.

Anyway, lets say you are right, and that is what he means.

He is making a cultural generalisation then (a stupid thing to do obviously).

Sunny doesn't even do this.

White people are literally one group in his opinion.

One homogeneous group.

It's disgusting.

Other members with inferiority complexes such as style go on about how white people are innately evil and little more than animals.

This is the definition of racism.

Old 04-14-2009, 03:23 PM   #41
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
He's probably the most racist poster on here.

There are some racist white dudes here, but a lot of them aren't being serious a lot of the time. Some times, they are.

Sunny is serious about his racism 100% of the time.

Not sure why they made him a mod of this section, but maybe it's apt having a racist running this place.
The "Im just kidding" excuse is retarded. Just look at it that way : I am white, I hang out with whites n blacks, Ive seen whites makin racist jokes in front of a black person, it aint nuffin funny.
Sunny is not racist, never have I seen him postin a truly racist thing about white people.
I think hes been made a mod because he brings a lot to KTL, hes been there a long time, n he almost never makes a useless thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Rai View Post
but look at his attempt to relate the arab race to the state of islam.

are arabs a race?
That is true, as I said, the "denounciation of Sunny's racism" looks more like a denouciation of black nationalism.

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:32 PM   #42
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt View Post
The "Im just kidding" excuse is retarded. Just look at it that way : I am white, I hang out with whites n blacks, Ive seen whites makin racist jokes in front of a black person, it aint nuffin funny.
Sunny is not racist, never have I seen him postin a truly racist thing about white people.
I think hes been made a mod because he brings a lot to KTL, hes been there a long time, n he almost never makes a useless thread.

That is true, as I said, the "denounciation of Sunny's racism" looks more like a denouciation of black nationalism.
I don't know what you mean by The "Im just kidding" excuse is retarded.

Some people are not racist, but make some mildly cultralist comments because they know it will get a rise out of the KTL extremists.

It's pretty juvenile, but it's no where near as bad as anything these other guys say.

You haven't seen Sunny post a truley racist thing about white people, because you either:

Haven't read enough of his posts.

Or haven't been here long enough.

And he does not bring a lot to KTL.

Have you fucking read what he writes.

Generally, his posts consist of nothing more than rhetorical questions.

On the odd occasion, he breaks this pattern in order to cheaply distort other posters words.

Eric was a great choice for a mod of this section. He, more often than not, can appreciate all sides of an argument.

Sunny is the exact opposite of this.

I've posted here for 5 years, and Sunny has literally said the same thing for that entire time.

Your attempt to turn this thread around on people who object to his racism is pathetic and it barely dignifies a response.

Sunny is not a nationalist.

He is a racist.

I don't see how it could be any clearer. He thinks all white people are virtually the same and consistently makes abhorrent comments and generalisations in keeping with this.

Old 04-14-2009, 03:38 PM   #43
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

There is a reason he can't show his face to the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:51 PM   #44
Longbongcilvaringz

It would kind of ruin things if people knew that he was me

Old 04-14-2009, 03:52 PM   #45
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
There is a reason he can't show his face to the forum.

i can - but why would i want to ?

i'm not here for a fashion show -

lol - continue telling us how Sunny Winters is a racist -