news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 04-14-2009, 04:32 AM   #16
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn my post got buffed... fine i'll respond properly

the first thing you need to know in order for you to understand women is to NOT try to understand them... do what you do, let them do what they do... the niggaz who over analyze are the ones who don't get any trim, so don't put it on a pedastal... they make shit confusing on purpose... just be yourself
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:41 AM   #17
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah not over analyze but understand
Old 04-14-2009, 04:45 AM   #18
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pussy on the pedastal

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:49 AM   #19
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ok - let me be clear - the intention isn't a how to get pussy or what to do on a date type thread - we can build on that too - but understanding women is the build
Old 04-14-2009, 04:55 AM   #20
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
but understanding women is the build
thats what im sayin its not possible... its just one of the mysteries of the world like tha pyramids n shit... wimminz is pyramidz in 2009
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:31 AM   #21
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's a universal truth that we women are more emotional than anything. We know this... You know this. We also know that emotions are not the most stable things to build upon. That is why we count on the men we want to provide all of things that don't mix with emotion; like safety, security, leadership. Example... People who are emotionally driven tend to do things just because they feel like it without considering consequence. This isn't always SAFE. They tend to be followers. Followers of their hearts, of other people, of the freakin wind! They don't make the best leaders. In fact they need to be led. So whoever said it was correct, we do always want things from you men. However that should work both ways. If you never wanted anything from us, "logically" you'd be gay. And nothing freaks a woman out more than a self proclaimed "man" who refuses to be one. In our eyes that makes him either a child or a fag.

Last edited by Killa BB; 04-14-2009 at 09:35 AM.
Killa BB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:47 PM   #22
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
It's a universal truth that we women are more emotional than anything. We know this... You know this. We also know that emotions are not the most stable things to build upon. That is why we count on the men we want to provide all of things that don't mix with emotion; like safety, security, leadership. Example... People who are emotionally driven tend to do things just because they feel like it without considering consequence. This isn't always SAFE. They tend to be followers. Followers of their hearts, of other people, of the freakin wind! They don't make the best leaders. In fact they need to be led. So whoever said it was correct, we do always want things from you men. However that should work both ways. If you never wanted anything from us, "logically" you'd be gay. And nothing freaks a woman out more than a self proclaimed "man" who refuses to be one. In our eyes that makes him either a child or a fag.
this is great right here
Old 04-14-2009, 03:50 PM   #23
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Generalising is misunderstanding.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:51 PM   #24
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

I didnt realize Sunny was making a "funny" about Pat on the initial post. good job.

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:11 PM   #25
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
What is the First thing i need to know in order for me to understand women ?
what happened to a man knowing himself first? one cannot care for another with any assurance of success unless one can care for himself in a positive manner.
otherwise negative cycles will persist.
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:06 PM   #26
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
what happened to a man knowing himself first?
a "Know Yourself First" thread is a good idea -

make one -

this one is to share an understanding on women
Old 04-14-2009, 05:19 PM   #27
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

Please don't listen to the sausagefest. Half these dudes play with their hands more than a real woman, let alone know how to treat them when they have them.

I will answer this when i get home...super busy.

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:39 PM   #28
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
Generalising is misunderstanding.
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
what happened to a man knowing himself first?.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
a "Know Yourself First" thread is a good idea -

make one -

this one is to share an understanding on women
First before what ?
He answered the question you possed-
Don't push it aside as if it's a seperate issue when his answer is related to your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilzPotent View Post
Please don't listen to the sausagefest. Half these dudes play with their hands more than a real woman, let alone know how to treat them when they have them.

I will answer this when i get home...super busy.
Sunny himself said this had nothing to do with sex, but the mindset.
Your talking about taking care of a woman, he's talking about understanding them.

I'd say don't try to understand them just love them, and you should be good.
Otherwise in my experience you'll overthink things and the thread will slowly unravel.
There is no straight answer because you can't use the same formula for every woman.
I don't think you can put them all in the same box.
The same goes for men in my opinion.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:57 PM   #29
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

what about women are you really trying to "understand" is my question....because its too broad of a topic to just generalize it. i mean you already know we're complicated....

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
I'd say don't try to understand them just love them, and you should be good.
Otherwise in my experience you'll overthink things and the thread will slowly unravel.
There is no straight answer because you can't use the same formula for every woman.
I don't think you can put them all in the same box.
The same goes for men in my opinion.
i agree.

or peep this:

ain't nothing change but the address...

Last edited by KaramelSundae; 04-14-2009 at 11:39 PM.
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:53 AM   #30
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Women want you to choke them with your penis, beat up the kitty until they can't walk, shoot enough sperm inside so that it dribbles down her leg, and hold them so they can sleep.

Problem is i'm always to fucking sweaty for the holding part. So we argue and fight.