news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-15-2009, 06:32 PM   #16
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 06:35 PM   #17
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 06:42 PM   #18
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I never saw this video, but this song is a classic, Nip/Tuck used it promotionally all season.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 04-15-2009, 07:18 PM   #19
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

testing, 1,2....

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:20 PM   #20
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yup you got it man!!

classic indeed

Old 04-15-2009, 07:38 PM   #21
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

yea boi....thank u....another one....

Realness
Old 04-15-2009, 07:44 PM   #22
snapple
i think i'm high

take it to queensbridge

Realness
Old 04-16-2009, 12:09 PM   #23
cap
THE ILL ONE

Old 04-16-2009, 12:20 PM   #24
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

FYI - putting 900 youtube vids on same page = bad idea

Old 04-16-2009, 12:29 PM   #25
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap View Post
i made this thread for people to post the great shit that was released this decade, that way we can all get puton to new shit...
well next time, say "great songs" not classics

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
take it to queensbridge

yup yup
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:08 PM   #26
cap
THE ILL ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
FYI - putting 900 youtube vids on same page = bad idea
we''ll live

keep it going

Old 04-16-2009, 06:30 PM   #27
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Old 04-16-2009, 09:49 PM   #28
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

^i cant find the proper song, but the beat will do for now its produced by the same guy who made a milli i just realized

i cant find youtube vids of it but still tippin by slim thug mike jones and paul wall, that beat is insane crazy drivin miss daisy.

sorry bout the huge post i just kept postin songs that i liked.

Last edited by spiggity_ace; 04-16-2009 at 09:57 PM.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote