news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 04-17-2009, 03:01 PM   #271
My First Timbs
rationalist

My First Timbs drunken mastaMy First Timbs drunken masta

ive bee playin UMK3 on xbox live for the past year.. who want what?

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target
My First Timbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:21 PM   #272
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

LittleBigPlanet, very fun game.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:16 AM   #273
salametti
salametti

salametti grasshopper

americas army http://www.americasarmy.com
salametti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:45 AM   #274
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

I'm mainly playing Civ Rev but I'm switching between that, Mirrors Edge and Burnout Paradise
Old 04-21-2009, 11:02 AM   #275
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Right now, I have 21 games installed on my computer. I'm at my other computer, I'll printscreen the desktop later.

But I'm only playing The Witcher
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:16 AM   #276
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

still playing fallout 3........

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:25 AM   #277
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by My First Timbs View Post
ive bee playin UMK3 on xbox live for the past year.. who want what?

holy shit..timbs posted
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:06 AM   #278
dbdavidwu4ever
Wu Gambinos Member

dbdavidwu4ever crouching tigerdbdavidwu4ever crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to dbdavidwu4ever

I play FIFA 09 on the Wii a lot and recently recieved a 360 and Halo 3 from my uncle and started playing that a lot as well.
Old 05-10-2009, 04:59 AM   #279
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Right now, Civilization IV and Braid.

I'm switching games like Cappadonna switches clothes
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 05:13 AM   #280
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ah, Civ IV was a great game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:03 AM   #281
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

a classic for ps1
wu Tang taste the pain
xD
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 08:45 PM   #282
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Crash Bandicoot
MLB 09 The Show

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:39 AM   #283
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Left For Dead on 360.

Play co op with my housemate.

Intense game.

Haven't even finished the first campaign yet, pretty much because we only ever end playing it high, and fucking around. It's intense though.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:01 PM   #284
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Got back into playing GTA4 these past few days. I still think it was harshly criticised by a lot of fans, no doubt also ridiculously overrated by the reviewers.

The Francis McCreary sequences are the best, imo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:09 PM   #285
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^yo, howcome you have fuck all trophies? dont you have a constant net connection for your ps3?