news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-08-2009, 09:29 AM   #1
Claustrofobic
Knowing the Ledge

Claustrofobic crouching tiger
Default Dogg Pound interview [NEW!]

Me and my mans at House of Hiphop managed to do an interview with Tha Dogg Pound while they were in Amsterdam one week ago!

I spoke to them about the westcoast and basically all of their projects! Check it out!

http://www.houseofhiphop.nl/

peace fam!

Last edited by Claustrofobic; 04-08-2009 at 05:45 PM.
Claustrofobic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 05:45 PM   #2
Claustrofobic
Knowing the Ledge

Claustrofobic crouching tiger
Default Tha Dogg Pound interview [NEW!]

bump
Old 04-11-2009, 11:08 AM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Dogg Pound haven't made a good album since Dogg Food hahahahahaha. What a shame too because Kurupt used to be a good lyricist. What happened to his ill lyrics? Kurupt and Daz are wasting time doing more group and solo albums because nobody is checking for them anymore. Kurupt said he has a solo album being produced only by Pete Rock. That's good to hear and i would get it if it came out but only if Kurupt's lyrics were like they were back in the 90's. What a shame Pete Rock is gonna waste his good beats on Kurupt's wack lyrics LOL. Daz is a funny dude. I like reading his interviews because he always has something funny to say. He makes me laugh when he disses Suge Knight all the time.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:09 AM   #4
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Didn't Kurupt also say in the interview you posted that DJ Premier is gonna do some beats for him on his solo album? I think he did say that. Premier is gonna waste his beats on Kurupt's wack lyrics too LOL.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:26 PM   #5
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

I'm going to have to agree with you somewhat Charles. I love Daz and Kurupt's old shit. Dogg Food, Kuruption, Retaliation Revenge and Get Back were great to me. Daz's production used to be really good when he had the g-funk style and it fit both Daz and Kurupt really well. Now he makes terrible Southern beats or just shit music. Kurupt has been really lazy with his flow and lyrics. They are simply not that good anymore. There is the odd track that is good but it's tough to filter through all of the bullshit they have been putting out.

I am interested to see how the Quick/Kurupt album turns out. I'm kind of liking the track that they have out. The middle eastern flavour is a nice touch to me.

http://www.rapbasement.com/audio/dj-...hey-playa.html
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:15 PM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

You liked Kuruption album? I didn't like it. I liked some songs but it sucked. It should've been one disc instead of two. I think his only good album is Tha Streets Is A Mutha.
Old 04-17-2009, 03:58 PM   #7
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurupt_kw View Post
I'm going to have to agree with you somewhat Charles. I love Daz and Kurupt's old shit. Dogg Food, Kuruption, Retaliation Revenge and Get Back were great to me. Daz's production used to be really good when he had the g-funk style and it fit both Daz and Kurupt really well. Now he makes terrible Southern beats or just shit music. Kurupt has been really lazy with his flow and lyrics. They are simply not that good anymore. There is the odd track that is good but it's tough to filter through all of the bullshit they have been putting out.

I am interested to see how the Quick/Kurupt album turns out. I'm kind of liking the track that they have out. The middle eastern flavour is a nice touch to me.

http://www.rapbasement.com/audio/dj-...hey-playa.html
yea that songs pretty good and the "Fuck Ya'll" song isnt bad either