news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-17-2009, 06:54 PM   #16
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
european or not, that doesn't matter

u r the ones with all those Soulja Bois and so on, not us, at least not my country

so don't be an asshole, and say to be from Birmingham.

ROFLCOPTERSUBMARINETAKESADIVEINYOSHIT
major burn!!
he's right you know!!
we dont follow wack ass ringtone trends over here, fuck outta here with that shit!!

soulja boi cant fill a venue over here but he'll sell out like a muthafucka over there!! haha

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:56 PM   #17
Reiko
gwynbleidd

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ true!
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:02 PM   #18
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap View Post
??

and what track might that be?

i like both songs i dont know why CharlesJones doesnt like that beat, i think its dope
Old 04-17-2009, 07:09 PM   #19
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdeblasi View Post

i like both songs i dont know why CharlesJones doesnt like that beat, i think its dope
wooooooooow what the fuck?
why isnt this common knowledge?

is this the same producer that made memory lane?

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:17 PM   #20
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

^LOL No
Some dude produced the whole scientifik album
DJ Premier made memory lane I think.
Old 04-17-2009, 07:18 PM   #21
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
YungSunny your posts are retarded too. You're a attention whore. There's nothing wrong with It Ain't Hard To Tell song or Illmatic album except Memory Lane song.
And the illiterate award goes to....
Old 04-17-2009, 07:19 PM   #22
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap View Post
wooooooooow what the fuck?
why isnt this common knowledge?

is this the same producer that made memory lane?

no, Premo produced memory lane
Old 04-17-2009, 07:38 PM   #23
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that Scientifik joint wasn't released until 1998 though so I doubt Preemo ever heard it..

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:51 PM   #24
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Charles Jones is a fucking moron.

Havent you guys figured this out yet? damn.

Not only did he make himself look like a total tool in his first post, he then went on to say Memory Lane was wack (lol!).

Hes a douche. and totally misunderstood a pretty straight forward thread.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:01 PM   #25
b-dolo
SLIMEY SAVAGE

b-dolo crouching tiger

check out the first version of it aint hard to tell, its called nas will prevail and is fuckin nice, i don't know which one i like better

Stripped of our language, walked around nameless Amongst the strangest, a heart full of anguish Taught life is dangerous
b-dolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 08:40 PM   #26
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^lol thats obviously the weaker version. It doesnt even have the "dadada da daaaaa"
Old 04-17-2009, 08:53 PM   #27
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Charles Jones is a fucking moron.

Havent you guys figured this out yet? damn.

Not only did he make himself look like a total tool in his first post, he then went on to say Memory Lane was wack (lol!).

Hes a douche. and totally misunderstood a pretty straight forward thread.
how bout this, i completely understand ur thread, and just as much disagree.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:33 PM   #28
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
check out the first version of it aint hard to tell, its called nas will prevail and is fuckin nice, i don't know which one i like better

the album version is definitely way better than this, but this is pretty nice as its own song the lyrics are different too
Old 04-17-2009, 10:40 PM   #29
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

you might as well be a singer, but ain HARMIN-Nas...lmao.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:18 AM   #30
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
european or not, that doesn't matter

u r the ones with all those Soulja Bois and so on, not us, at least not my country
are you serious with this? ...

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote