news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-18-2009, 12:55 AM   #31
Finesse Da God

Finesse Da God shaolin monk

lol son said that like Europe can claim dopeniciity
Old 04-18-2009, 01:38 AM   #32
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I know what we listen to here, man, I'm from Slovenia and I'm a big Wu, 1BeLo and Def Jux fan.

My man Begongo is from Rawmania and he's into dope old school rap [he taught me a few things]..

Reiko is from Poland and has a thread hiphop stuff, and I know his steez, ...

Even Ghostlaced, who listens to Weezy, knows some dope ass motherfuckers, like Cannibal Ox, which is a big contrast, but so what, he knows dope hiphop.

Shizzah is REALLY REALLY talented, REALLY REALLY young and has a lot of hiphop knowledge...and he's from fucking Serbia.

Whers is from England, and he's pretty much anti-mainstream [for the most time]. I don't need to prove that, everybody knows his steez.

Do you want more proof? You don't know how is it like here, the lifestyle is maybe different, maybe not, who knows, we have our own set of problems, but at least we don't talk how USA, Australia and Asia don't know squat about rap....it's not like we been to all places....and neither were you.
Old 04-18-2009, 01:59 AM   #33
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I still like to sit and laugh to myself from time to time when I think about how you euros must sound when you talk to your friends in ebonics terms with those funny accents.
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 02:10 AM   #34
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera
u r the ones with all those Soulja Bois and so on, not us, at least not my country
yea and aside from soulja boy we have 2pac biggie pun kool g rap rakim krs one etc etc so u can kill that noise
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 02:34 AM   #35
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and the idiot ghostlaced strikes again with another retarded thread about nothing wow get a life dude and stop being an attention whore man

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 03:00 AM   #36
NY_Mami
Wu Fan

NY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to NY_Mami

The one millionth topic about Nas from GHOSTLACED...... you must really like Nas........

THE CHEF LOVES MY MASTERPIECE

NY_Mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 06:20 AM   #37
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
european or not, that doesn't matter

u r the ones with all those Soulja Bois and so on, not us, at least not my country

so don't be an asshole, and say to be from Birmingham.

ROFLCOPTERSUBMARINETAKESADIVEINYOSHIT
We also have New York, y'know, where hip-hop was made?
Old 04-18-2009, 06:51 AM   #38
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

chali 2na > 2pac ... one be lo > nas ... serbia caliber of rappers > america

thats three strikes wera lol
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:44 AM   #39
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Sheepish Lord Of Chaos, i see you and i think alike. Ghostlaced is dissing me but he's the one with a picture of Bizzy Bone hahahahahahahahahaha. Bizzy Bone is a singer and not a rapper LOL. He is a attention whore and so is his bitch YungSunny. Only topic i like that Ghostlaced did was about 2Pac.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:07 AM   #40
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

Charles Jones got me roasted like eva!
Old 04-18-2009, 11:11 AM   #41
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Is that your dad in the picture? Hahahahahahahahahahaha
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:15 AM   #42
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

Wow.

I don't think you were homeless long enough, you're still trying to be funny.
Old 04-18-2009, 11:57 AM   #43
RIINŲ
full metal yakuza

RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
I know what we listen to here, man, I'm from Slovenia and I'm a big Wu, 1BeLo and Def Jux fan.

My man Begongo is from Rawmania and he's into dope old school rap [he taught me a few things]..

Reiko is from Poland and has a thread hiphop stuff, and I know his steez, ...

Even Ghostlaced, who listens to Weezy, knows some dope ass motherfuckers, like Cannibal Ox, which is a big contrast, but so what, he knows dope hiphop.

Shizzah is REALLY REALLY talented, REALLY REALLY young and has a lot of hiphop knowledge...and he's from fucking Serbia.

Whers is from England, and he's pretty much anti-mainstream [for the most time]. I don't need to prove that, everybody knows his steez.
plus theres this cat called professor rino, hes from Deutschland, and he has seriously NEVER seen a lol wayne or a solja boy song on TV, he only noticed their existence when he came to this website....clowns can't make money in europe
Old 04-18-2009, 01:57 PM   #44
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
and the idiot ghostlaced strikes again with another retarded thread about nothing wow get a life dude and stop being an attention whore man
Im gonna have to step out and clarify this now, as some people are not the best readers.

I AM SAYING I LIKE THIS SONG.

I AM NOT SAYING THIS SONG IS WACK.

It must b dick-free season or something.

Way to fuck up a fred.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:13 PM   #45
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

It aint hard to tell is one of the hardest beats ever

All the elements in the beat are amazing.

The Da-da-daa-daa. The arpeggio during the verses. The hard ass bassline. the aaaaa-aaaaa....aaaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaa. Classic drum sounds. The sax. ALL OF IT.

Last edited by J-DON; 04-18-2009 at 02:19 PM.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote