news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-18-2009, 05:25 PM   #31
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

I definitely hear similarities
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:27 PM   #32
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick
No one has even commented on it man...

Except you

thats the point... weras post went totally over ur head... no one cares about this thread because the last verse sounds nothing like ol dirty bastard... thats the reason why you have more than three quarters of the posts here, talking to yourself like a moron
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:28 PM   #33
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
thats the point... weras post went totally over ur head... no one cares about this thread because the last verse sounds nothing like ol dirty bastard... thats the reason why you have more than three quarters of the posts here, talking to yourself like a moron
Noone cares about Dred Scott

And you still remain the only person to actually disagree with me

I also don't need others to agree with me to feel comfortable about my opinion as it still remains

And you're mad

A mad little chink nigger
Old 04-18-2009, 05:30 PM   #34
Paranoid
-

If no one else can take the time to disagree with me, that could very well mean they do agree with me

But they're scared to admit it
Old 04-18-2009, 05:30 PM   #35
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
And you still remain the only person to actually disagree with me
well in that case, statistically 100% of contributers in this thread don't agree with you
Old 04-18-2009, 05:31 PM   #36
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
If no one else can take the time to disagree with me, that could very well mean they do agree with me
ahahahahaha ur pathetic
Old 04-18-2009, 05:32 PM   #37
Paranoid
-

If you don't hear even a slight similarity

You're just clearly intentionally disagreeing with me

The similarities are there

Because you fail to realize them, doesn't make me wrong

You little chink nigger
Old 04-18-2009, 05:33 PM   #38
Paranoid
-

Quote:
well in that case, statistically 100% of contributers in this thread don't agree with you
Still isn't going to change my opinion on the matter

Quote:
ahahahahaha ur pathetic
But you're a chink nigger
Old 04-18-2009, 05:33 PM   #39
Chungsanity
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Chungsanity sitting duck

it's common knowledge that RA the rugged man = white ol' dirty bastard.
Chungsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:34 PM   #40
Paranoid
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chungsanity View Post
it's common knowledge that RA the rugged man = white ol' dirty bastard.

And this is where I log off
Old 04-18-2009, 05:53 PM   #41
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

for the sake of wucorp please dont log back on
Old 04-18-2009, 07:31 PM   #42
Paranoid
-

Quote:
for the sake of wucorp please dont log back on
Chink nigger
Old 04-18-2009, 07:41 PM   #43
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

u suck as a poster
Old 04-18-2009, 07:41 PM   #44
Paranoid
-

Quote:
u suck as a poster
Chink nigger
Old 04-18-2009, 07:45 PM   #45
Paranoid
-

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20090412040335980