news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-17-2009, 07:35 PM   #1
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Fes Taylor performs "The Other Side" plus talks

how can people say hes whack
just one o the most active wu members has made always dope shit
fes taylor ill as fuckk

Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:41 AM   #2
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This video is not available in your country.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:56 PM   #3
VictorHUGO
Quintesson

VictorHUGO crouching tiger

thats becus people wanna dickride rza and all of the other more recognizable members of WU TANG.. but what they fail to realize is that wu is unpredictable...
Old 04-18-2009, 03:06 PM   #4
Luz
Holy Father

Luz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorHUGO View Post
thats becus people wanna dickride rza and all of the other more recognizable members of WU TANG.. but what they fail to realize is that wu is unpredictable...
And Fes isn't Wu. Does he pay you guys to make these threads for him?
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 03:21 PM   #5
VictorHUGO
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
And Fes isn't Wu. Does he pay you guys to make these threads for him?
nope...

and he is wu affiliated not wutang... trust me i know this for fact! and my testament stands stronger now... rumble eject - shake these niggas son! lol

Last edited by VictorHUGO; 04-18-2009 at 03:26 PM.
VictorHUGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:03 PM   #6
Luz
Holy Father

Luz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venomsLuz five deadly venoms

Fes isn't a dickrider? Without Deck he wouldn't exist. He would literally turn into vapor.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 06:15 PM   #7
Wu-Tang Gambino
Liquid Swordsman

Wu-Tang Gambino shaolin monk

fes is awful
Wu-Tang Gambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 06:51 PM   #8
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fes dope ill as fuck
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:40 PM   #9
VictorHUGO
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
Fes isn't a dickrider? Without Deck he wouldn't exist. He would literally turn into vapor.
dude what is u talkin about!? ok hold up.. lemme specify with some detail.

i was commenting after the "first" post of wat drunken monk said how "people" (key word now: P E O P L E) claim they or say he isnt good / wack or whatever nonsense they speak.....

alright.. okay BOOM thats when i come in sayin my opinion of how they dickride the RZA or whatever.. and here u come with this outerspace comment that threw me off....

NOW i hope i cleared this up somewhat and no disrespect to anybodys opinion man.. its jus real funny how alot of yall fans demand rediculousness when its already right in front of your faces... please look at it in a alternative way. put yaself in RZAs shoes.. the man is consumed.. from being a musician / producer / artist / parent i'm pretty sure he wants to sit back and enjoy some music thats not of his creation at the least. he has been behind so much of the wu's establishment since day one that he wants to see how mature his family is to do the music on their own and broaden n expand independently..

and on another note YO i been a forum member of many sites since day one ever since 5 Elements was up IN THE BLACK N BLUE oldsckool COLORS (shout outs to Bloody Fists and the whole squadron)! And the whole wutangworld site shyt with kennyrza - PEACE 33 THE GREAT, IRONMONKEY ETC.

so to put in a nutshell... im a pioneer viewer of this shyt.. and am not pleased with the new sound this music industry is exploiting.. i dont hate it or nothing like that, but i am tired of the pop hip hop trend n want the samething most of yall fans want hiphop to return to its original sound... give this dude (FES TAYLOR) a chance, trust me i know dude personally, he is about to put on for yall fanboys who salivatate over that raw uncut shyt.. this is only the beginning - yall shytted on dom pachino and he has been the most persistant artist putting out album after album...