news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum

Old 04-22-2009, 01:41 PM   #1
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa
Default Roots (Alex Haley)

Never read it before, anybody read it? Whats your opinion?

Last edited by RALPH WIGGUM; 04-22-2009 at 02:48 PM.
RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 12:33 PM   #2
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

Anybody? Nobody?

Old 04-23-2009, 01:47 PM   #3
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Put more info about it
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 02:06 PM   #4
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

Aight, its a book written by Alex Haley, who wrote the Autobiography of Malcolm X, hes telling the story of his ancestor, Kunta Kinte, who was captured and taken to America to be a slave.

Old 04-24-2009, 07:22 AM   #5
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you should read it, it's excellent; there are some parts that are really moving.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 08:02 AM   #6
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by vay727 View Post
you should read it, it's excellent; there are some parts that are really moving.
Yeah I bought it and I just started reading it, I really like it so far.

Old 04-24-2009, 01:02 PM   #7
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:00 PM   #8
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

It's a really great book. it gets a little bit slow in the middle, but it's fantastic and emotional. plus, it's an important book for people to read just so they can better understand some of the atrocities people have committed against one another.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:19 PM   #9
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

I finished it two days ago. This is a must read for everybody. I agree threyev its really emotional, its a wonderful book. Its also really easy to read, I mean its one of these books you just have to read, you'll probably understand a lot of things.

Old 06-03-2009, 08:21 AM   #10
Krusha
Caporegime

Krusha drunken mastaKrusha drunken mastaKrusha drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt View Post
I finished it two days ago. This is a must read for everybody. I agree threyev its really emotional, its a wonderful book. Its also really easy to read, I mean its one of these books you just have to read, you'll probably understand a lot of things.
i agree with you!
i finished yesterday....

ONE OF THE GREATEST BOOKS IN HISTORY!