news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

View Poll Results: Who Won This Battle?
Shizzah 6 100.00%
Drunken Monk 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 11:30 PM   #1
Eradicate
Profanity

Eradicate crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Eradicate
Default *Shizzah Wins* Shizzah VS. Drunken Monk RD. 1

Im going to try this tournament with a poll, even though it doesn't really make any difference. Every vote has to be WELL explained, and should abide by these categories:

Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Creativity
Nameplay

for close calls or nailbiters, additional categories should be considered:

Multis
Wordplay
Vocab

If you feel a vote is unjust or biased let me or Dusk know and we will throw it out accordingly.

For every battle it will be the first to five,
or 3-0 will be considered a KO
and 4-1 will be considered a TKO

To move things along quickly, I think there should only be one verse and NO feeding.
It's not fair if one person get's to feed and the other not.

Every verse should consist of 16 lines.

*Everyone should have 2 days from the time they check-in there battle to drop there verse or they are DQ'd.

Last edited by Eradicate; 04-26-2009 at 04:56 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:31 PM   #2
Eradicate
Profanity

* I have received no verses for this battle.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:32 AM   #3
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ok today u will receive
Old 04-26-2009, 04:33 AM   #4
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im waiting shizzah he starts
Old 04-26-2009, 05:07 AM   #5
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

I'll write it today, in a few hours perhaps
Old 04-26-2009, 08:08 AM   #6
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

my round

yo sittin here, spitting raps was my last past time
used to cruise da streetz, bumpin eazy from da alpine/

how fine, are tha words im spit, n neva hesitate
cuz they got sooo much shine that you niggas always hate/

neva phase, me, because im a fuckin famtastic monk, i can handle this
growin with shaolin disciples, where ugly niggas go straight scandelous/
started blowing trees, and spitting dope rhymes, that shine more than gold mines
put the greens slowed me down, so rakced up some coke lines/

so im back at it, wit bad habits, like a monk too drunken
call your moma soon, too late, the last cup is taken/

english isnt my first language
Old 04-26-2009, 09:50 AM   #7
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

My calm before the storm leaves families in mourn
Take a picture, develop images of limbs torn
Incinerate the mental state, hand you encephalitis
This is power, but even Flava Flav couldn't fight this
Been a long time since I wrote my last rhyme
Accelerate like enzymes I'm still sublime
Rhyme construction tighter than liposuction
Smack the shit out you, compromise your brain functions
Section nine, the nine circles of hell
The swarm, we makin our presence felt
Already got a few victories under my belt
I throw darts, the Temple throws them back to me
I got more dope lines than a cocaine factory
Fuck a drunken monk I came here to slam dunk
Play ball until the last man falls
Sorry monk, but this is the last call

Old 04-26-2009, 09:57 AM   #8
Ritter
'Section 9'

Sorry I didn't drop the vote in your e-mail or private inbox Erad, I thought since Drunk dropped his here, I should too.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:58 AM   #9
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Everyting: Shizzah, he just runs circles around this dude

Old 04-26-2009, 11:22 AM   #10
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

try that vote again

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
Old 04-26-2009, 11:27 AM   #11
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Punchlines - shizzah
Personals-shizzah (by default)
Flow-shizzah
creativity-tie

big ups to monk tho for going out of his comfort zone in a different language. vote-Shiz

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
Old 04-26-2009, 01:04 PM   #12
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
try that vote again
why moron, you don't understand fucking english? Do i really have to write the whole thing out? You know what the fuck i meant faggot.

Old 04-26-2009, 02:04 PM   #13
Eradicate
Profanity

well we all know you don't understand instructions very well.

you must vote in complete cat's, and/or explain your vote.

I know this is probably a hard concept for you to grasp, and I know reading isn't your strong point. But give it shot!
Old 04-26-2009, 02:18 PM   #14
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradicate View Post
well we all know you don't understand instructions very well.

you must vote in complete cat's, and/or explain your vote.

I know this is probably a hard concept for you to grasp, and I know reading isn't your strong point. But give it shot!
Listen faggot, i'm not going to sit there and critique the whole thing, or explain myself in any way. To me, that's fucking swaying. What do you want me to say? This dude won because the other dude can't speak English? That would be fucked, kinda like this so-called competition is.

Old 04-26-2009, 02:21 PM   #15
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

ahhahahahhaah beatifull rock is stoned stfu
shut ur mouth
thank u dusk
Closed Thread