news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-27-2009, 04:08 PM   #31
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

disc 2 again....

I think the diff between disc 1 and 2 is that 1 is all about hooks and shit and the second one is straight spittin. imo
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:12 PM   #32
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how the fuck can you say they stole anything from Project Blowed or freestyle fellowship when Bone released Faces Of Death in 1993? The project blowed comp album was released in 1994.

We've already had this discussion before, and it was agreed the only people who seriously beleived BTNH got their style from them were angry white backpack nerds. BTNH wer all in their teens when Project BLowed was around, Bizzy was only about 15, I CAN GUARENTEE YOU THESE THUGGISH NIGGAS FROM CLEVELAND HAD NO IDEA ABOUT WHAT WAS HAPPENING WITH FREESTYLE FELLOWSHIP.

I highly doubt they know who they are now. You young niggas dont understand there was a time before internet where things were localised.

Crews were comming up with similar styles all over the country. Trip 6 had the occult thing and they was from Memphis.

Bones music was nothing like Project BLowed shit, and regardles was ALOT BETTER anyway. So no body cares about project blowed project. No one cares.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:16 PM   #33
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

INF - yeah 2 it has heat - but 1 has NO FILLA. What about them Krayzie joints in the second half of 1, ultimate smokin music.

The vibe of 1 is insane. If wish was left off it wouldve been even better. I neevr knew why Flesh coulndt of just replaced Wish on every song. I cant stand wish sometimes.

And IMO T.H.U.G.S album is better than BTNHresurrection
Old 04-27-2009, 04:24 PM   #34
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah Ghost you right about them smokin songs on the second half of disc 1. Second half of disc one is ultimate chill.

Alright I'll go ahead and say it right now. Bizzy is top 25 right now dead or alive. AOW is in the top 50 gotta have albums.

last week I was seeing a lot of what Bizzy went thru during the break up. Shit was sad. He really was living in bus stations and shelters and shit. He was doing horrible and losing his mind. But he stayed true the whole time and never completely let go. EVERYTIME he was asked if he had annomosity for his niggas he was like "not at all" and you could tell he ment that shit. He really ment the best. There was only a few times that he got too perved(twisted) and talked out the side of his mouth. Thats a givin though.

I NEED a copy of AOW in vinyl. I know it exist cuz I seen it on one of them dudes video for krayzie trying to get to spend the day with him an shit. Dude said he bought it off the BTNH message board from some memeber there.

...I'm thinking about signing up to BTNH web site/message board. I been looking at it for a month now.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:24 PM   #35
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

"I highly doubt they know who they are now. You young niggas dont understand there was a time before internet where things were localised."

^^i dont understand what that means....

i still throw on some bone thugs here n there.....

itzzzz the thuggiiisssshhh ruggggiiisssshhh booooonnneeee

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:15 PM   #36
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

i mean that its unlikely that any of BTNH knew who FF were, all the way out in cleveland, husslin. i also doubt any BTNH member could name a single FF song in 2009...

let alone they actually studied them and copied their style. FF or project blowed didnt even have any CD;s out, how the fuck were BTNH niggas, who at the time were thuggish on the streets prolly without a pot to piss in, gona know who they were?

everyone wouldve known EZ and NWA, they were on TV. its not like BNTH (at like 15) had access to youtube and copied their style.

...anyway wtf am in bothering for who cares Bone are geeohdeess and FF are all bums who were not %1 as talented as bone

inf, btnhboard.com is the best one. its a huge forum and its official, alot more active than this site. there are alot of shitty opinions on there though and alot of fags. my username on therre is "cliptightgame" i dont post much.
Old 04-27-2009, 07:48 PM   #37
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek41 View Post
many ppl dont kno this but Bone-Thugs jacked their style from PROJECT BLOWED!!

exactly, Freestyle Fellowship's song Mary was a blueprint to what Bone does. Crossroads may have been the the corniest rap song ever, I lost any respect I had for them after that song. Straight bitch shit.
^yeah man they took that whole song n flipped it on some bullshit!

and i wasnt even talkin about that song lol, i meant their style of rhyming, with the crazy fast wordplay combined with the 'singin' elements, thats what FF started (especially Mikah 9 and Aceyalone)

and LOL @ ghostlaced saying they ''didnt even have any CDs out'', when the first FF album was released in 91'
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:52 PM   #38
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^chekk out mikah9 @ the end of this vid, thats 100% BTNH
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:44 PM   #39
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

i got all their shit (cept faces of death, its on a copy cd)..all their shit was good except thug world order (still had a few good songs on it)

strength n loyalty was pretty tight, i miss the weed songs they had on all the other albums though
Old 04-27-2009, 08:46 PM   #40
INF
Digital @fterLife

I never heard Bone Brothers but I heard a track the other day and now I wanna get that shit. I remember not copping it cuz it wasnt officially called a BTNH album when actually it kinda was (had all of them on it cept flesh).
Old 04-27-2009, 09:46 PM   #41
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Yeah I own all the Bone Group albums. After U-Neek Production has been suspect. E1999 is their best work, Art of War is real good, "U Ain't Bone" is the best track from disc 2..lol "My general need no hearse, we need ar-15's 20 glocks with beams and tnt, nigga roll with me"....TSA how many bone songs you just heard to make you create this thread??
i hope you're not being one of those faggots that are implying i just now found out about bone or they just now started existing cause i happened to make a thread now about them and not in 1996

i've listened to almost every group album they have, i just dont have any on my ipod and would like for someone to up 1 or 2, i dont care which cause they all have a lot of songs i like and a lot of songs i don't care for almost evenly.

idk what the ration of faggots is though.
like yeah, we're all on here talking about rappers from 15 years ago, then when you mention a rapper from 15 years ago everyones all
"glad you just realize they existed, deerpp dee dee!"
faggots.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:51 PM   #42
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
i hope you're not being one of those faggots that are implying i just now found out about bone or they just now started existing cause i happened to make a thread now about them and not in 1996

i've listened to almost every group album they have, i just dont have any on my ipod and would like for someone to up 1 or 2, i dont care which cause they all have a lot of songs i like and a lot of songs i don't care for almost evenly.

idk what the ration of faggots is though.
like yeah, we're all on here talking about rappers from 15 years ago, then when you mention a rapper from 15 years ago everyones all
"glad you just realize they existed, deerpp dee dee!"
faggots.

LOL you hype as shit right now fam, you took that out of context, maybe i was implying that you just had one of those moments were you feeling a certain group at the moment, and you found yourself blasting some bone for a full day.....
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:19 PM   #43
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i had always heard 3 six mafia always had beef with bone thugs because 3 6 thought bone stole their style.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:26 AM   #44
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

LOL yeah they did for awhile (Have beef that is...)
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:30 AM   #45
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Any of yall ever heard the Mo Thug Family joints?

my buddy got one of there cds, Family Scriptures i think it was called, not as good as Bone Thugs but they are a side thing i guess for the Bone Thugs

on topic, i would check Art of War and East 1999, TSA, they are probably the 2 best albums or Creepin On Ah Come Up, only 3 albums i have really heard

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote