news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-27-2009, 06:31 PM   #31
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-DON View Post
^Trust me you dont want to be standing for 12 hours straight. After last years RTB my legs were sore for a couple of days.
i did it in 07... that shit was mad fun... legs were sore, but waaaay closer than paying big bucks for front seats

met Immortal Tech that day

why no JMT this year? WTF

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:39 PM   #32
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms
Thumbs up

DATES & DESTINATIONS

Chicago, IL - Saturday June 27th
First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
Detroit, MI - Sunday June 28th
DTE Energy Music Theatre
Toronto, ONT - Sunday July 5th
Molson Amphitheatre
Washington, DC - Sunday July 12th
Merriweather Post Pavilion
Boston, MA - Saturday July 18th
Comcast Center
New York, NY - Sunday July 19th
Jones Beach Amphitheatre
Vancouver, BC - Saturday August 1st
Deer Lake Park
Denver, CO - Thursday August 6th
Red Rocks Amphitheatre
Los Angeles, CA - Saturday August 8th
San Manuel Amphitheatre
San Francisco, CA - Sunday August 9th
Shoreline Amphitheatre

No Miami, FL?
Old 04-27-2009, 08:52 PM   #33
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Thursday - August 6, 2009
Denver, CO - Red Rocks Amphitheatre
Featuring:
Nas, Damian Marley, Busta Rhymes, Big Boi, House of Pain + La Coka Nostra, RZA vs. GZA, Tech N9ne, Reflection Eternal, Slum Village, Slaughterhouse, K'Naan, The Knux, Chali 2na

Hosted by:
KRS One, Supernatural, and Pete Rock

Tickets On-Sale May 2nd
thats wack as fuck

no buckshot

no roots

fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:06 PM   #34
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

somebody take me with them please, i'll bring sandwiches and soda
Old 04-27-2009, 09:12 PM   #35
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol why dont u take yourself ??

come out to denver

bring weed and alchohol instead of sandwiches and soda

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:49 PM   #36
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man I HAVE to make this show
DTE Energy venue is a dope spot in Detroit, seen Rock the Bells there last year
not many more opportunities you gonna get to see these acts, i'll sell my left nut if I gosta
Old 04-27-2009, 09:52 PM   #37
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuuuck
Quote:
Sunday - June 28, 2009
Detroit, MI - DTE Energy Music Theatre

Featuring:
Nas & Damian Marley, The Roots, Busta Rhymes, Big Boi, Reflection Eternal, Slaughterhouse, Slum Village, Tech N9ne, K'Naan, The Knux, Chali 2na

Hosted by:
KRS One, Supernatural, and Pete Rock
just noticed the Detroit show is WAAAACK, not even a single Wu member

Quote:
Saturday - June 27, 2009
First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre - Chicago, IL

Featuring:
NAS & Damian Marley, The Roots, Common, Busta Rhymes, Big Boi, KRS-One, House of Pain featuring La Coka Nostra,Reflection Eternal (Talib Kweli + Hi-Tek), Tech N9ne, RZA vs. GZA, Raekwon, K'naan, Sage Francis, Slaughterhouse (Joe Budden, Royce da 5'9", Joel Ortiz, and Crooked I), Buckshot, M.O.P., Necro, Slum Village, Eyedea & Abilities, Evidence & Alchemist, The Knux, Psycho Realm, Mystik Journeymen, Chali 2na, Mickey Factz, B. Dolan, Tabi Bonney

Hosted by: KRS-One, Supernatural, Murs, and Pete Rock
Chi town is lookin good though, about the same distance as Detroit from me anyway.
right around my bday the 22nd too, sweet
Old 04-27-2009, 10:04 PM   #38
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why would they put somebody on the bill if they're not even going to show up to half the shows
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:38 PM   #39
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

^ they did that with MF DOOM last year
he wasn't at ANY show
Old 04-28-2009, 12:10 PM   #40
Tonystarks420
Cold Bottles of Becks

Tonystarks420 crouching tiger

im going to the toronto show. im hella pissed though that half the acts arent even going to be there. especially no wu members. i didnt get to hit up last years rock the bells so im definately goin this year.

just hope they add some more dam acts to the toronto show. the vancouver one sucks ass lmao
Old 04-28-2009, 12:23 PM   #41
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Toronto show looks weak, how come us Canadians always get half assed concerts

whatever i might make the drive down to NY

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:03 PM   #42
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

thats dumb, announcing this huge lineup and they only show up in full force to like 2 shows, the only thing i wanted to see was rza gza and rae at vancouver, and i cant get that, i may check it if the tickets are lik 10 a piece just to check tech n9ne or something but thats it.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote