news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-30-2009, 10:17 PM   #3781
baritone
yeah nigga

baritone crouching tiger

that had to be one of the greatest games i ever witnessed from the beginning to the end

game 7 nigga wuzgood
"Da Mysteries of Chessboxin', first of all the word "mystery" means "unknown", you know, and the game of chess is like life, so in reality there is no mysteries to chess, it's just to those who don't understand life"- The GZA
Quote:
"If I wanted to fly, nigga I'll find a way to fly, nigga"- U-God
baritone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:40 PM   #3782
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Celtics will take it in game 7. What a letdown by the Sixers to get blown out at home against a Howard less Magic team.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:16 PM   #3783
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bulls will win game 7 if the game is officiated properly
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:38 PM   #3784
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

^^LOL...that shit won't happen in the NBA. But Rondo HAS TO BE SUSPENDED FOR GAME 7...If Horry got suspended for a body check in the playoffs a few years back they have to stay consistent and suspend Rondo for game 7.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:02 AM   #3785
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm ready for the Rockets to take down the Lakers.

Old 05-01-2009, 08:27 AM   #3786
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rode Block View Post
^^LOL...that shit won't happen in the NBA. But Rondo HAS TO BE SUSPENDED FOR GAME 7...If Horry got suspended for a body check in the playoffs a few years back they have to stay consistent and suspend Rondo for game 7.
yeah i already know that wont happen
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:56 AM   #3787
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

joakim noah posterizing paul pierce....

ain't nothing change but the address...

Last edited by KaramelSundae; 05-01-2009 at 08:59 AM.
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:57 AM   #3788
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

yea that dunk was pretty badass
Old 05-01-2009, 10:44 AM   #3789
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

First off.. fuck Rondo and the Reffs. That shit he did was just enough to have him suspended. And that foul call on Ben Gordon when he got stuck between Allen and Gay Davis was bullshit. Rose was apparently scare to play some offence. He was just out of place going in circles turning the ball over istead of attacking the basket. For the last 15 to 20 minutes of the game i was like he wasnt even there until the last second.

The problem with Chicago is that they are too weak in the paint. They need a force. Plus they dont play D escept for Noah. I think dude can play and dont know why they kept him on the bench for so long (was he in foul trouble?) ...anyways LMAO! @ Paul Pierce... his legs were out! trying to catch Noah lol negro please. i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw Noah made the dunk and foul.

Bottom line is that if CHI play some decent defence the celtics dont have a chance IMO.

Last edited by TrueDciple; 05-01-2009 at 10:49 AM.
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:04 AM   #3790
check two
N.I.

Opposing players get scared of Noah cause he looks like a creature.. Mr. Hyde or something.

Old 05-01-2009, 11:33 AM   #3791
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

You know what??

I like that the refs are letting them play.

I dont think anything Rondo has done should result in suspension or ejection. Sure its cheap, but this is the playoffs man. Shit gets physical.

Chicago has been seen as a softer team so they are getting challenged. To me, the Bulls have stepped up to that challenge, and have gained respect in that regard.

Same thing happened in the first Cavs-Pistons series. The Cavs did not back down. I doubt Rondo gets that gully against the Cavs, cuz if he did, he knows there are guys on Cleveland who will give it back.

Being a physical intimidating team is part of it. You don't have to be cheap, but at least let the other team feel your presence.

I don't think the Celtics are any cheaper than any other contenders. They play hard...they have their thugs like Perkins who is not afraid to give a hard foul.

You need that to win.
This is why Brad Miller was such a huge pickup for the Bulls.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:47 AM   #3792
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

You know what, you're right. Im such an emotional pussy.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:50 AM   #3793
check two
N.I.

Congrats to the Rockets for getting past the first round. I wonder how McGrady feels right now. Artest and Battier will give Kobe problems on defense once again.

Old 05-01-2009, 11:55 AM   #3794
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

The Rockets are tough man.

I'll say it right now, I think they beat the Lakers in 6, but if it goes 7 the Lakeshow wins.

I have always loved Artests game. I wanted the Cavs to get him badly. Battier and Artest will hound Kobe all day.
Scola and Ming are big enough to neutralize the Lakers postgame.

It will come down to who makes the plays at the end. Who can hit the big shot. In that regard, the Lakers have the edge.

But this is going to be a physical series. I'm looking forward to it.

McGrady doesn't know a damn thing about what it takes to win. He is a one dimensional and selfish player. His only concern has always been scoring.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:03 PM   #3795
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

I was just thinking the same thing, he should feel horrible knowing his team plays better without him. Ouch! He's about to join the 2 players team with Allen Iverson.