news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-24-2009, 05:28 PM   #1
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Anyone heard the Sick Jacken - Stray Bullets yet...?

It was supposed to drop today, anyone copped it yet...?

Any good...?

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 05:38 PM   #2
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
NO
U ARENT A FAG
U ARE A FAGGOTTTTTTT

What a fuckin' dick you are...

What the fuck did I say in that post that offended you so much...?

IMO you got some unresolved issues fam, you use the word 'faggot' waaaaay too much for you to be straight, you fuckin' homo!

Dickless Dragon strikes again with the F word!

You fuckin' Little Richard lookin' camp-ass mutha fucka!

Peace!
Old 03-24-2009, 05:42 PM   #3
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what the fuck is that monk talking about? stop being a shithead, gaylord lol

anyways, about the album, i'm still tryin to find out if it's got new shit, or just all his collabos and greatest hits and shit.

jacken is one of my favorite cats out right now, production wise and lyrical

psycho realm are up there with rae and ghost as far as duos go IMO

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 05:47 PM   #4
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post

psycho realm are up there with rae and ghost as far as duos go IMO
they were a trio at one point tho
Old 03-24-2009, 05:47 PM   #5
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Quote:
ima legend
WU TANG FOREVER MOTHAFAKAS
U ARE A FAGGGGGGGGG SON OF BITCHH
Yeah you're a legend alright... a fuckin' legendary dickless batty boy! you fuckin' Cameo lookin' no english speakin' illiterate bitch!

Peace!
Old 03-24-2009, 05:49 PM   #6
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
they were a trio at one point tho
Yeah, the shit they did when B-Real was in the group was fuckin' craaaaaaaazy!!!

Peace!
Old 03-24-2009, 05:52 PM   #7
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

BAHAHAHAHA

whatever, get the fuckout of here

your talkbox probably smells like a fallopian tube

and yeah, i know b-real used to kick it with them, but i don't feel like they really started beasting until he was out of the picture. that's just my opinion tho

duke and jack w/ street platoon is the hot shit IMO

Rob vs Bob
Old 03-24-2009, 05:56 PM   #8
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

ahhhhhhhh ok, i understand now

pattch fag

i thought maybe u were talking about pattch

Rob vs Bob
Old 03-24-2009, 05:59 PM   #9
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
BAHAHAHAHA

whatever, get the fuckout of here

your talkbox probably smells like a fallopian tube

and yeah, i know b-real used to kick it with them, but i don't feel like they really started beasting until he was out of the picture. that's just my opinion tho

duke and jack w/ street platoon is the hot shit IMO
I must admit, it was the fact that B-Real was a member that initially got me into Psycho Realm, but yeah I do tend to bang the later shit more than the stuff with B-Real.

The two War Story albums are fuckin' ill...

And that Muggs vs. Sick Jacken album... totally sick!!!

Really wanna check out this new Stray Bullets album, hope theres some unheard stuff on it though!

Peace!
Old 03-24-2009, 06:03 PM   #10
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Quote:
NNNNNiggaz on the wild lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm strugglin' to understand what the fuck is wrong with you...?

Maybe cos Cuban-Linx banned your ass and you're still a lil' raw about it...?

Or maybe because you called me a leecher, and then I fuckin' shut you the fuck up by postin' pics of all my Wu shit (still waiting to see pics of all yours, if you have any!)...

I just don't understand where all the hate is coming from... you batty boyz are so sensitive, so if I've offended you in any way... Hahahaha!!!

Fuck outta here with you're non-english speaking camp as fuck Ziggy Stardust lookin' ass!!!

Peace!
Old 03-25-2009, 09:49 AM   #11
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Just checked out the Sick Symphonies website, and the Stray Bullets album has been pushed back til early April for some reason...

Can't wait to hear this shit...

Peace!
Old 05-07-2009, 01:50 PM   #12
SickSide
Veteran Member

SickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkey

That Muggs - Praying Mantis joint off Stray Bullets is fire, along with other niceness

SickSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:15 PM   #13
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

once again...

Drunken Monk > WuCorp

keep it up dude!
Old 05-07-2009, 04:31 PM   #14
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i heard it and i gotta say, its a dope album.

i do think its a lot of his callabos from other shit, but as an album its pretty damn tight.

some good west coast shit, no doubt.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:50 PM   #15
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, it's his collabos, cuz I heard like half of the songs before, and I wanted to do a mix like that too haha

dopeeeee