news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-24-2009, 02:06 PM   #46
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
there's actually a women's football league???

independent women's football league

http://iwflsports.com/

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 02:46 PM   #47
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I thought the women's team was the Pirates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:16 PM   #48
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

come on. that's like making fun of a retarded kid. that's not right.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:26 PM   #49
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel-City Passion View Post
Superbowl champs...and we're gonna win it next year too, and JERSEY LOL...only thing jersey is known for is gettin out-shined by new york city...jersey is like the little brother, gettin smacked by philly on the left and n.y. on the right
id rather live 20 minutes from NYC than anywhere near Pittsburgh

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:05 AM   #50
Rawticus
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Rawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCrunchJoints View Post
One thing I notice RAE dont mention Big up wu-tang,its all about his ice water and team chef,fair enough thats his dude's and they who he feeding etc etc ,but like that cuban link album wudnt of been half of what it was without the rest of the wu,RZA included,that aside I liek RAE what he has to say how he represents ,opefully this new cuban 2 album will be as good as we want it to be
Rawticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 03:40 PM   #51
Tonystarks420
Cold Bottles of Becks

Tonystarks420 crouching tiger

my city is also called Steel City which is pretty funny. Im from Hamilton, Ontario, and its the biggest steel manufacturing city in canada. its excactly like pittsburgh, lots of smoke stacks and factories. we both get maddd snow. except you guys actually got great sports teams.

we probably stole the nickname from pittsburgh but wutever.
Old 04-26-2009, 05:03 PM   #52
TGambino
Veteran Member

TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawticus View Post
One thing I notice RAE dont mention Big up wu-tang,its all about his ice water and team chef,fair enough thats his dude's and they who he feeding etc etc ,but like that cuban link album wudnt of been half of what it was without the rest of the wu,RZA included,that aside I liek RAE what he has to say how he represents ,opefully this new cuban 2 album will be as good as we want it to be
smh he aint gotta say its wu tang every1 kno that shit already
TGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:22 PM   #53
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yall bitching about Rae need to get a hobby or look up some good hip hop you haven't heard yet, there's a bunch of shit out there and I know you haven't heard it all
I don't even pay attention to release dates anymore - when I see it's available I pick the shit up. In the meantime I listen to the 9072982*#^&# other hip hop songs I got.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:59 PM   #54
tymoney
Knowledge Is Power...

tymoney crouching tiger

props to rae it's politics and buissiness not personal he's makin big moves loot at AZ-undeniable it's classic but he just kinda threw it out there like alotta underground mcs do today and they don't sell what they should Rae wants to make sure he makes money off this project cuz he worked hard to make something we wanna hear not something radio's gonna play or 15 year old wayne fans can sing to but something the million people that bought the first cuban link album can enjoy and should go out and buy it.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:59 AM   #55
-IrOnBuLL-

-IrOnBuLL- grasshopper

well i only heard ob4cl2 droppin IN THE SUMMER(no exact date)
so i'm jus gon wait
-IrOnBuLL- is offline   Reply With Quote