news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-03-2009, 09:41 PM   #1
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son
Default what yall think of the track suicide by jedi mind tricks

i love this joint got that dope uptempo feel to it

peace
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:15 PM   #2
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

one of my least favorites on the album because of the latin-esque beat but vinnie does pretty good

im a new disease, drinkin a 40 rockin judas priest
im strong as zeus at least, ill put two in your bluish fleece

Last edited by Tecknowledgist; 05-03-2009 at 10:49 PM.
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:16 PM   #3
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 05-03-2009, 10:20 PM   #4
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Skippable track.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:16 PM   #5
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its cool
Old 05-04-2009, 08:34 AM   #6
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
one of my least favorites on the album because of the latin-esque beat but vinnie does pretty good

im a new disease, drinkin a 40 rockin judas priest
im strong as zeus at least, ill put two in your bluish fleece
^ i dig the line right from that rhyme scheme

"you never see a pig around me like a Jewish feast"

one of my fav JMT songs, but it gets boring (well that album does for me) after a few spins
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:47 AM   #7
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

It's actually one of the best songs on the album.

Beat is pure masterpiece, chorus is dope as hell,

and vinnie is on top of his game on this song. No shitting with complicated frazes and proclaiming jihad, strictly real shit.

But y'all should know by now the type of shit I'm on
Like, does the New Testament contradict the Qu'ran?
Does every Muslim in the world come equipped with a bomb?
Does every rap video have a chick in a thong?
I don't know if we livin' no more

I only been in love once, then I learned from that
A ride or die bitch, said she'd never turn her back
Take these bullets with you to Hell, you dirty rat

All in all, if you don't like this song you're a fag.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:06 AM   #8
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

One of my favourates on that album.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 03:39 PM   #9
White Dirty Bastard
CHICKEN HEAD

White Dirty Bastard drunken mastaWhite Dirty Bastard drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to White Dirty Bastard

I like it but deffinetly not my fav. top have to be razorblade salvation, gutta music, black winter day, Heavy Metal Kings (Feat Ill Bill), Uncommon Valor: A Vietnam Story, Serenity In Murder, but i like this album when driving or walking long distances, from some reason it pumps me up.
Mmh thats not why i wanted to listen to him, sometimes its not allways about if you like an artist or the song, sometimes its just about appreciation for him or her, their music, and realizing that you could never do what they do. If you can appreciate the artist and what their doing, you will find yourself loving the artists music more than anything else, not because its necessarily good, but because you understand them, and feel them on an intellectual level. YAAA DIGGG
White Dirty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:19 PM   #10
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

really dope joint.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 05:02 PM   #11
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

YoU GONNA MAKE ME BRING THE HOLOGRAMIC VERSES BACK
Old 05-04-2009, 09:29 PM   #12
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms
Thumbs up

Dope track! This one is my favorite though...

Old 05-04-2009, 10:18 PM   #13
Disciple
Hip Hop Fiend

Disciple grasshopper

I love this track, real dope.
like runnin rivers, I be that whiskey in your liver
Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:29 PM   #14
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

But Vinnie rap like when fifty fuckin' Kurds attack
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:34 PM   #15
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

i really like this track. servants in heaven, kings in hell is their dopest album IMO, love the depth of content, lyrics, and production. my favorite track on that album remains uncommon valor, however; so moving.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote